• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Rather weak log...

frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Aright so...I decided to make a log. My workouts usually last about 45 minutes to an hour and I've been looking to really bulk up and put on some size. Any comments would be very helpful, so feel free to say something!

Monday: Back/Bi

lat pulldowns [1x10@130]
[1x10@150]
[1x10@150]
[1x8@160]

seated rows [3x10@150]

Iso-lateral rows [3x10@140]

seated alternating curls [1x10@25]
[2x10@30]
[1x8@30]

hammer curls [3x10@25]

Preacher curls [3x10@65]
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey Frezzy, thats one great workout

for back thats prettt good, 160lbs lat pulldowns is impresssive
another good workout for back, which i dont see many people do
is cable rows with negative reps, where you go let go slowly
resisting the weight till it hits the rest of the stack, helps your rib cage widen
if your breathing correctly too.

EZ bar Reverse close grip curls should help the connection from the
forearm to the bicep, i kinda do them, but i get a pump to easily :S

seated alt curls are the bomb!, just make sure you don't swing your arms
or sway side to side at all, thats cheating

overall, with the amount of weight your doing now plus with the reps,
i'd say your going to be one strong mofo.
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Looking good bro! Too bad we haven't lifted in a while. This log will pay off.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Wednesday..

Chest/Tris

Incline Dumbbell Press [1x15@35]
[3x10@55]

Cable Cross Overs [3x10@60 each side]

Flat Bench Press [1x10@135]
[1x10@185]
[2x8@205]
**********************************
Tricep Cable Pulldown [1x10@40]
[3x10@60]

Close Grip Bench press [1x12@95]
[2x10@135]
[1x8@135]

Dumbbell Tricep Extensions [3x10@60]
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Thursday...(Recovering from shoulder injury):ughnoes:

Shoulders/Traps/Forearms

Dumbbell Shoulder Press [1x12@40]
[3X10@55]

Dumbbell Front Raise [2x10@20]
[[email protected]]

Cable Side Raises? [3x10@30]
**********************************
Dumbbell Shrugs [3x12@60]

Smith Machine Behind Back Shrugs [3x12@145]
**********************************
Seated Wrist Curls [2x15@60]
[1x10@60]

Reverse Curls [3x10@50]

Reverse Wrist Curls [1x25@20]
[1x20@20]
[1x10@20]
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
I am currently at 175lbs and about 5'10 just to give you an idea of where I stand..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
strong workouts indeed...nice going man!!not weak at all...hope u recover completely of ur shoulder injury
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Possible to add pics? :) Strong workouts indeed :)
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Thanks a lot for your input guys...I'll try to get some pics up sometime soon.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Not a weak log.Looks good frezzy:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
DB front raises are a must man
helps the bicep peak for some reason..
those reverse curls should def come in handy bro
good amount of weight and reps
very consistent :)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see another log.

Looks good too. Interested to see how your leg session shapes up.

Jus a couple of comments - do cable cross overs last for chest so you have more pep for the benching!

Don't do front raises for shoulders - they get plenty of stimulation fro overhead and bench pressing - if you're gonna do a raise do bent over to hit the rear delt which is usually underdeveloped.
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Did you go last night? If you did, update this log. I never got a text back.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
:xyxthumbs:This log is everything but weak bro!! Keep it up, Good Luck!
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/5

abs/legs :hyperguy:

Squat [1x15@135]
[2x12@155]
[1x10@205]

Leg Extensions [1x20@60]
[3x15@90]

Leg Press [1x12@270]
[3x10@320]
****************************
Seated Leg Curls [3x12@75]

Laying Leg Curls [3x10@80]

(could no longer stand in order to do lunges :uhoh2:)
****************************
Seated Calf Raises [3x20@50]

Calf Extensions [3x20@90]
****************************
crunch machine [3x30@70]
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Sweet, keep it up. I'm going to get you to do lunges someday.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice leg work. Squats and leg press looked good.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looks good m8.Lots of work done to legs.:)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nothing weak about your log m8!
Just keep going at it.
Solid leg workout right there aswell!
 

Similar threads

jwill0214
Replies
24
Views
7K
Oloz
Oloz
thicknasty
Replies
26
Views
7K
Lionheart
Lionheart
BrofessorLift
Replies
9
Views
351
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top