• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Rather weak log...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
hypocrisy, could u please tell me how db front raises helps the biceps peak?:49:

good strenght man, keep working:xyxthumbs:
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/8

Chest/light-tris

Bench Press [1x12@95]
[3x8@185]

Incline Bench Press [1x8@135]
[1x4@155]
[2x8@135]

Incline Dumbbell Press [3x8@50]

Incline Flyes [[email protected]] (weaksauce)
**********************************
Machine Tricep Extensions [3x10@110]

Tricep Pushdowns [1x12@90]
[2x12@120]
[2x8@130]
**********************************

I'm looking now to try to get an arms only day to see if I can make any extra gains so I took it light on the Tris today.

182.2 lbs
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Good session tonight. I hate you for making me almost suffocate on those last reps. I couldn't breathe.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
^^ haha sorry..I'm not going to spot you when I KNOW you can lift it! Push it! :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session man....training arms on there own day creates a hell of a pump!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
What's your height and weight? Looking like you've put some very good/smart workouts up. Numbers will come just keep chopping that tree down bro:xyxthumbs:
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
What's your height and weight? Looking like you've put some very good/smart workouts up. Numbers will come just keep chopping that tree down bro:xyxthumbs:

Thanks man, 5'9 182 lbs
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/9

Back/light bis

Cable Rows [1x10@105]
[2x10@165]
[2X8@180]

Bentover Rows [1x12@95]
[3x10@135]

Lat Pulldowns [1x10@135]
[2x10@160]
[1x8@150]

Dumbbell Rows [1x12@35]
[3x10@55]
********************************
Seated Alternating Curls [3x6@35]

Standing EZ-bar Curls [3x10@55]
********************************
Again, I went easy on the bis in preparation for an arms day.
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
gooood workout Frezzy. You and Gregory seem to work well together
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
haha thanks man, we try to push it
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
So yeah, I'd say you're pushing some good weight. I'd drop that bicep work in favor for some more compound lifts. Put some deadlifts in there and reap the benefits.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/10

Shoulders/Traps/Forearms

Dumbbell Shoulder Press [1x10@35]]
[3X10@55]

Dumbbell Front Raise [3x10@25]

Cable Side Raises? [1x10@30]
[2x6@40]
**********************************
Dumbbell Shrugs [3x12@65]

Smith Machine Behind Back Shrugs [1x12@145]
[2x12@155]
[1x10@185]
**********************************
Seated Wrist Curls [3x12@70]

Reverse Curls [3x8@60]

Reverse Wrist Curls [1x20@30]
[1X15@30]
[1x8@30]
*********************************

181lbs
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Always makes the difference having a like minded person to train with and seems like your getting the numbers up! rev curls are good and heavy! Nice job.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/12

Legs

Leg Press [3x10@360]

Hack Squats [3x10@180]

Leg Extensions [1x25@90]
[2x10@110]
*****************************
Lying leg curls, (7 halfway up, 7 halfway down, 7 full)
65, 50

Seated Leg Curls [3x10@120]
*****************************
Flex Lewis' Calve Rotation (insane)
*****************************

182.5
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
You were crying and sweating during the Calf rotation exercises. You were hurting while I was laughing.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Ooh 21's on leg curl - harsh! :)
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Cardio/Abs

15 Minutes of steep incline cardio
********************************
Crunch Machine [1x20@70]
[2x30@55]

Leg Raises [2x25]

*******************************
186.3
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
1/14

Chest/light tris(aimed for only getting a pump going)
[No one at the gym to really spot so I avoided benches]

Incline Dumbbell Press [[email protected]]

Incline Flyes [1x12@20]
[2x10@25]

Lo Cable Crossovers [3x10@40]

Iso-lateral Flat Bench Press [2x10@90]
[1x8@160]
************************************
Tricep Pushdowns [3x10@60] (light and good squeeze)

Single Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdowns [3x10@30](light and good squeeze)
************************************
186
 

Similar threads

jwill0214
Replies
24
Views
7K
Oloz
Oloz
thicknasty
Replies
26
Views
7K
Lionheart
Lionheart
BrofessorLift
Replies
9
Views
351
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top