• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Rather weak log...

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Pretty much just like my split. We'll train next week. I'm glad I still have 10lbs on you.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey man, great job
arms will be fully ready to go soon !
Havoc? well if your 19-20years old i guess so
but i'd talk to bigpimping or braaq bout it
anyway, awesome work. those forearms especially!
gonna get huggee
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Hey man, great job
arms will be fully ready to go soon !
Havoc? well if your 19-20years old i guess so
but i'd talk to bigpimping or braaq bout it
anyway, awesome work. those forearms especially!
gonna get huggee

thanks bro, will do :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hey man, nice weights on those arms and i like your exercise selection
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
6/28 (Legs..yummmmmmz)

Squats
1x10@95
1x10@135
1x8@225
1x6@235
1x8@225

Leg Press
1x12@270
3x12@360

Seated Leg Extensions
3x12@160 (pause/squeeze at top b/c Branch told me to)
____________________________________________________

Seated Leg Curls
3x12@110

Lying Leg Curls
3x12@85
___________________________________________________


Calf Raises on Leg Press (made sure to hold stretch at bottom)
1x20@90
1x15@90
1x12@90
I went for a Super Set with standing Calf Raises 1x10 b/w sets

Seated Calf Raises
1x10@80
1x10@60
1x12@45
Again, 1x10 standing calf raises b/w sets
_______________________________________________
184lbs

Also, I'm looking to get my form down on stiff-legged deadlift with mexiFRO next week so I can start poundin those out!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
solid session man
squats are sky rocketing
and leg presses to lookin good
those single leg extensions will kill ya !
keep it up man, and yea your deads will
be amazing !
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice leg work. Good choice of exercises and solid weight throughout too!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
thanks Rocky, been tryin to hit them hard lately.

FRO, im pumped man, let's hit em!
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
6/30 (Chest)

Flat Dumbbell Press
1x10@35
1x10@55
3x8@75

Incline Barbell Press
1x8@135
1x7@145
1x6@145

Peck Deck Flyes
1x10@150
1x8@160
2x8@180

^^^(superset with light machine chest press)
3x10@85

Low Cable Flyes
3x10@30
______________________________________________
185lbs
SUCH A GOOD PUMP from dumbbell press! :xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice db presses and the incline is very good too, considering u did it after flat:2:

overall nice log u got going:2:
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Thanks BB.. first time doin those db presses in a while. definitely looking forward to doing them again!
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Sweet. Looks like you took my advice? BTW, its bullshit you aren't doing legs today.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
^^ ya switching it up felt really good. screw legs, I just did them saturday :carduindisguise
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
7/1 (Back)
HORRIBLE session. couldn't focus at all, nor could I lift anything

Lat Pull Downs
1x10@135
1x8@180
2x6@180

Cable Rows
1x10@135
1x8@195
2x8@180

Iso-Lateral Rows
1x8@135 (single arm)
2x10@180(together)

Straight Arm pulldowns
3x12@110

Hyperextensions
3x12@25
________________________________________

didn't bother weighing myself, just wanted to get out of there..pretty disappointed.
:disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man dont let it get to you
you still did a knock out of a session!
use this as motivation to Kick more and more ass!:D
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Good session mate

sometimes you have bad sessions where you just cant feel it or anything, ive had the same. you just gotta keep focusing and itl come back
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Did you eat a lot yesterday? Next time slam an energy drink before you go. I was half asleep when you texted me so I couldn't reply with this suggestion.
 

Similar threads

jwill0214
Replies
24
Views
7K
Oloz
Oloz
thicknasty
Replies
26
Views
7K
Lionheart
Lionheart
BrofessorLift
Replies
9
Views
351
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top