• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rating a Summer Cycle

MD Bodybuilding

MD Bodybuilding

Dr Testosterone rates a summer cycle.

RIP Cedric McMillan.
8:06
So question is a 2 part bodybuilding related question, firstly if body parts are growing faster that others should I train the lagging muscles twice a week or three times a fortnight for example to help them catch up and even out (my arms and traps are massive compared to the rest of me), secondly I’m coming to kos for vacation in 46 days, what bodybuilding supplies can I buy over the counter in Greece for example Pfizer hgh pens and other hormones? Or will I need a prescription? Thanks so much guys love your work!!!!!
10:53
Hello doctor. My wife and I are looking to have a baby, however I've been on trt at 100-200mg for a year now without HCG. Should I come of testosterone completely and start HCG and HMG. What dosage and for how long until my fertility restores. Also, can I stay on a low dose of testosterone but with HCG while trying to have a kid. Please advise
11:57
Looking to minimize negative effects on lipids over the course of a long cruise on 200mg test and 1000 HCG per week. I currently only have access to adex which seems to be the culprit for drastically distorting my lipid profile (basing this on bloods taken with / without). Would dropping adex and using 25-50mg per day of proviron make sense here? I aromatize heavily even on such a low dose of test so will have to run something. Perhaps lowering the HCG would also make sense? Appreciate any help you can provide!
12:57
Can you ask the Doc why Estrogen levels are very high on Anadrol? Anytime I add it in with my testosterone my estrogen levels are in the 50s. Problem solved with Exemestane but there is something about Anadrol where it doesn’t allow Estrogen to clear.
14:59
What is the better way to shot HCG - sub q or intramuscular? I have 5000 IU which will last me for 5 weeks so should I store it in the fridge during this time after mix it?
15:28
Once and for all, how much protein to eat each day per pound or kilo of bodyweight (or is it lean body mass)? Is protein more in cutting versus bulking phase?
16:00
From Gus Poulos- Hello Dr I would like your opinion on my summertime cycle. 1gram of Test 400 Tren e and 800 Premobolan. I don't drink or smoke and eat healthy six meals a day I'm 11% body fat right now
18:32

I did my blood work and it was really great, I use 375 mg test and 200 equipose,is the most I have use and do pr in every lift and train every day, my first question is that better cause I don't use any orals for months now,? Although I use more mg total gear per weak. 2nd question my testosterone was 18.00ng/ml with 10.00ng/ml isn't that low for 375mg is it cause I'm 238pounds morning weight or due to estrogen conversion? I ve heard Dr t said that 250mg will bring to 2000 in most people
10,00ng/ml the upper limit
20:51
Hi Doc and Ron, any tips on show day for people with IBS, extreme gassy - bloated and burping. I really wanna peak correct without abdominal distention ( taking fiber, pro biotic , digestion enzymes and gas X )

22:28
Dr. Touliatos often mentions sleep apnea. What exactly is sleep apnea and how is it related to steroid use?
24:05
Doc can you tell me where to inject test suspension on biceps and triceps?

Last edited by a moderator: