• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Receptor enhancement?

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I forget the name of the supplement but it claimed to boost your receptors for anabolics. I was wondering if anyone had used it or even read about it. I saw it like a year ago but forget the name. Its probably just a bunch of BS but you never know. I know keto can enhance your receptors for Clen so it help. Let me know what info you guys have because I'm really interested. It claimed to help with pro-hormones also. Off to the gym :xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol no, its not a muscle tech supp. It was a smaller company. I will try to find it.

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's called Receptor By LG Sciences

Ya, I found that one too. I'm just not sure if thats the one I saw like a year or so ago. Thanks for the heads up though. :xyxthumbs: Probably is the one though. Anyone have any info or experience with it?