• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Receptor enhancement?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I forget the name of the supplement but it claimed to boost your receptors for anabolics. I was wondering if anyone had used it or even read about it. I saw it like a year ago but forget the name. Its probably just a bunch of BS but you never know. I know keto can enhance your receptors for Clen so it help. Let me know what info you guys have because I'm really interested. It claimed to help with pro-hormones also. Off to the gym :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Anator p-70 maybe?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Pick any muscletech supp:D
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
lol no, its not a muscle tech supp. It was a smaller company. I will try to find it.
 
J

JMS350Z

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
15
Points
1
It's called Receptor By LG Sciences
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
It's called Receptor By LG Sciences

Ya, I found that one too. I'm just not sure if thats the one I saw like a year or so ago. Thanks for the heads up though. :xyxthumbs: Probably is the one though. Anyone have any info or experience with it?
 
Top