• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recomp Performance Havoc

anaboliod

anaboliod

I've been working at BB.com for about 3 weeks now and I've gotten numerous calls about this product we can't seem to keep it in stock. anyone taken it before any feedback on it?

Its a 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol. I don't know what this is a clone of but it's very similar to Methyl-E, CynergE, 3 AD, MAsterdrol, D-drol, and Epi-mass. But I've never heard more than 1 request for those ph's, and like I said in 3 weeks I've gotten atleast 4 calls on Havoc and it's currently out of stock.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im taking it right now. hmm even though im not done with my current cycle
i'd have to say so far, aggressiveness in the gym is thru the roof, and stamina/endurance wise thru a heavy long workout session too. very well worth it.

anaboliod

anaboliod

thanks for the response! do you have any progress stats? wieght gained max increases? how has your bf been? has it been a dry gain or kinda sloppy??

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I ran Havoc last September is a fairly mild oral steriod I gained 11 lbs and kept 9lbs after pct and I had some nice strength gains which I was able to keep. The only sides I had was shedding in week4 at 40mg. It is a good oral with minimal sides but you still need support supps and a pct.:xyxthumbs:

R

rick ramirezsublime

Hey workingatit46, I decided to run Havoc. What was your pct? And your support supps?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hey workingatit46, I decided to run Havoc. What was your pct? And your support supps?

For support I ran hawthorne berry, coq10,milk this and saw pal I also used LiverLonger by thermolife.

For pct I did Nolva 30/30/20/10 and ran Retain2.

If I run it again I would have a SERM on hand but would not use it unless something came up. Post Cycle Support has been working very well for many people on these milder oral cycles. Also I now run Cycle Support for my support supps as it contains all of the support supps I mentioned plus more.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be taking it starting next week and will keep a long with my progress :xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have taken it and loved it, if your prone to gyno then its the right supp for you. Didn't have to worry about a flare up at all. (but still be prepared because the possibility is there)

anaboliod

anaboliod

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I might put my fat freind on this you might know him he goes by creator and did i mention hes fat?? haha jk mang.

anabolic innovations makes some great support products you might check out when you're doing a cycle..

Good post cycles are NOvadex XT-6OXO-formadrol

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Yes Anabolic Innovations products are top notch I will never run another oral without Cycle Support but you can get it cheaper with us.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn that cycle support looks legit for sure. I bet that is a lot nicer than taking 40 pills a day but I would definately want to add in some COQ-10 to keep the clock ticking as it should. And yes I am a fat ass Anaboliod but under this layer of insulation that I have accumulated lies a structure that would blow your mind...Just a little preview of whats coming home slice

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting, I will have to look into these for sure :xyxthumbs:

anaboliod

anaboliod

ya it's everything we were taking on our o-drol cycle in one pill which is nice cuz we were literally taking 40 fucking pills a day! but i would def add the CoQ10 for thee ol time clock! ClitCreator you are def packing some heat brother but it is all part of a legit bulk and i have no room to talk because lets just say don't eat as well as i should. with a havoc cycle this summer, some ripped tabulets, and a fine posing routine like Mr. Greene(including head stand to back double gooch pose as well as side pulsator) will get you that top spot at iron man!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with a havoc cycle this summer, some ripped tabulets, and a fine posing routine like Mr. Greene(including head stand to back double gooch pose as well as side pulsator) will get you that top spot at iron man!

word :bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pic Creator, looking teh sexy... but now it is time to start lifting man weights this summer and you will get bigger :coolguy:

:keke:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq if you have used AAS before why go to PH's?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teh sexy :keke:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I think coq10 would be good to add along with cycle support:xyxthumbs: