• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Remove dents on your car

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx for the vid. it really works. i've done it on my car couple times, it works really well on smaller dents.. i don't have any big ones so i can't say anything about that. did not attacked my paint (its just a regular original paint. no clear coat or so)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
will it remove dents on your forehead too?
 
HATER

HATER

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
168
Points
18
thx for the vid. it really works. i've done it on my car couple times, it works really well on smaller dents.. i don't have any big ones so i can't say anything about that. did not attacked my paint (its just a regular original paint. no clear coat or so)

how long ago did you try this??... and you're saying your paint is still ok??.... i gotta try it myself.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
how long ago did you try this??... and you're saying your paint is still ok??.... i gotta try it myself.

i did that about a year ago. a friend showed the "technique" to me and i had millions of little dents on my passenger side.. people officially like to slam there doors into my car :omgwtf:

paint it still ok. but like i said its just a regular white.. no fancy blue/red or whatever.. i suggest to try it on a spot where you wont see it right away and see what happens on your paint.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
GReat tip Hater.

have to try that up. !

thanks, repped!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Thanks HATER! I have a few dents from when I worked at the bar. Assholes hit my care all the time, I wish there was a video for scratches as well.
 
HATER

HATER

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
168
Points
18
Thanks HATER! I have a few dents from when I worked at the bar. Assholes hit my care all the time, I wish there was a video for scratches as well.

No problem.. let us all know how it turns out.. i'm personally waiting for most people to try it and finding out how it works for them before i do mine..lol :bitenails:
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
175
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Jasmin Cottontail
Replies
28
Views
8K
rz3300
R
sexnews
Replies
3
Views
4K
tim290280
tim290280
Top