• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to remove leg cellulite?

• Thread starter Jasmin Cottontail
  • Start date
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this issue is totally unrelated to bodybuilding though as I am yet to see a bodybuilder that has this problem. Bodybuilders are one or several steps ahead cellulitis as they burn all the fat and on top of fat burning they build muscle, so it's a question we don't place here.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have read a lot of articles and seen a lot of things about the horror stories on some of these procedures, so that just always makes me think about having to think twice and even more on things like this. I know that advancements are being made but you still have to be careful.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way I would doing a surgical procedure to remove cellulitis, it doesn't make any sense in my head to go through all that to remove something that I can do with proper nutrition and exercise. No one is cutting me because of nonsense! :D

G

gospel

There is no way that I would have leg cellulitis, or cellulite, removed through a complex surgery. It is too risky. I would lose many other things as well and, to me, it is just not worth it as a whole....

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read about this topic in other forums on which some well known pladtic surgeons had a consensus that no amount of home remedies, diet changes or exercise works for long term results for cellulite problem. Ultimately it seems a surgery is needed to give you the good look.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, no surprise plastic surgeons speak like that as they just want business, but we don't need to be very smart to realize that is not true.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, no surprise plastic surgeons speak like that as they just want business, but we don't need to be very smart to realize that is not true.

You could be right. Few months back I had observed that I was starting to develop leg cellulite but I never really paid much attention to it.

I have been brisk walking to shed of extra 3 kgs that I had recently gained. I actually noticed that I no longer have the cellulite!

May be walking helped? I can't really be sure though.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am pretty sure that walking helped, I mean, cellulitis is nothing more than fat we have in certain places, so exercising will burn all that fat away.

R

rz3300

Banned
I think that this one might be the poster child for what to not listen to infomercials on. I cannot really say that I know why this is, or back it up with anything tangible, but for some reason I have seen so many and heard so little about any successes.