• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How to remove leg cellulite?

  • Thread starter Jasmin Cottontail
  • Start date
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
I think this issue is totally unrelated to bodybuilding though as I am yet to see a bodybuilder that has this problem. Bodybuilders are one or several steps ahead cellulitis as they burn all the fat and on top of fat burning they build muscle, so it's a question we don't place here.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I have read a lot of articles and seen a lot of things about the horror stories on some of these procedures, so that just always makes me think about having to think twice and even more on things like this. I know that advancements are being made but you still have to be careful.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
No way I would doing a surgical procedure to remove cellulitis, it doesn't make any sense in my head to go through all that to remove something that I can do with proper nutrition and exercise. No one is cutting me because of nonsense! :D
 
G

gospel

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
25
Points
1
There is no way that I would have leg cellulitis, or cellulite, removed through a complex surgery. It is too risky. I would lose many other things as well and, to me, it is just not worth it as a whole....
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
I have read about this topic in other forums on which some well known pladtic surgeons had a consensus that no amount of home remedies, diet changes or exercise works for long term results for cellulite problem. Ultimately it seems a surgery is needed to give you the good look.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
LOL, no surprise plastic surgeons speak like that as they just want business, but we don't need to be very smart to realize that is not true.
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
LOL, no surprise plastic surgeons speak like that as they just want business, but we don't need to be very smart to realize that is not true.

You could be right. Few months back I had observed that I was starting to develop leg cellulite but I never really paid much attention to it.

I have been brisk walking to shed of extra 3 kgs that I had recently gained. I actually noticed that I no longer have the cellulite!

May be walking helped? I can't really be sure though.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
I am pretty sure that walking helped, I mean, cellulitis is nothing more than fat we have in certain places, so exercising will burn all that fat away.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I think that this one might be the poster child for what to not listen to infomercials on. I cannot really say that I know why this is, or back it up with anything tangible, but for some reason I have seen so many and heard so little about any successes.
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
177
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
HATER
Replies
11
Views
4K
HATER
HATER
sexnews
Replies
3
Views
4K
tim290280
tim290280
Top