• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rep range change and current food

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do. Let it rest a few.

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you completely on this. There comes a time in one's quest to achieve one's gym goals but when the body needs rest, it's very important to give it a rest because when it's over pushed, it's most likely to come with a backlash. I have already given myself two weeks time out, and hopefully by the end of two weeks, I will feel better.

Definitely. It will hurt you mentally because you want to be there but it will help physically. Let me know how it goes bud

Thanks mate, I appreciate the concern you have for my situation. I hope that I'm not going to have any setbacks because the setback is even more painful than the actual injuries.

I will most certainly tell you how everything pans out with my recovery.

How’s the recovery going bud?

It's going well my friend. The waist pains is subsidizing gradually. I had some drugs prescribed by my doctor to take and since I have been taking it, I'm seeing a lot good improvement, so hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be good to go.

Thanks for remembering to ask me about it once again. I appreciate.