• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected Member #5 & 6 Lionheart and Tweak

Vote

• MaKaVeLi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • miamiracing

• Minchinator

• NeoSoviet

• Palmetto

• patdiddy

• Paulie

• pegasus

• PrinceVegeta

• PrizeFighteR

• Rageking

• sexnews

• Storm

• TrueOutlaw

• Total voters
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for fuck sakes.. take my vote off.. i was just joking around.. i dont even know what these votes are for, in all honesty i dont deserve shit, im not a good member on this site by any means..

P

Pain

VIP
I took you off the poll. :wutyousay:

Since this one is alittle tighter, I'll let it sit till tuesday. Next vote in will take place in september.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took you off the poll. :wutyousay:

sounds good..

it was a tough vote for me.. but i went with Lionheart.. hes a great member in my books..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we will tag team braaq :techn9ne:
i voted for myself, who cares braaq lol

Braaq has been a cocky little bitch lately..i dont even read this whole posts anymore.. i almost wanna puke when i start to read one.. its a shame i feel this way, i actually thought he was a cool dude once upon a time.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq has been a cocky little bitch lately..i dont even read this whole posts anymore.. i almost wanna puke when i start to read one.. its a shame i feel this way, i actually thought he was a cool dude once upon a time.

:carduindisguise

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You seem to think if someone is not saying something you like they are coming off as a cocky little bitch.. funny but couldn't we say the same then? Either way I have nothing to be cocky about and I have not changed in any way.. I am working a lot and do not joke around as much but I have not changed in any way. :dunnodude:

P

Pain

VIP

erlcb6-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we will tag team braaq :techn9ne:
i voted for myself, who cares braaq lol

I know you did, this was not directed towards any one person... but just my two cents about what it means to vote for this particular category. In all other instances I think you should vote for yourself, but this one is different in my book. That is all I am saying, for instance Daniel voted for me and I for him. No one really cares who you vote for or if it is for yourself in all honesty, I just gave my opinion so take it as it is...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You seem to think if someone is not saying something you like they are coming off as a cocky little bitch.. funny but couldn't we say the same then? Either way I have nothing to be cocky about and I have not changed in any way.. I am working a lot and do not joke around as much but I have not changed in any way. :dunnodude:

2v0o7f7-1.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know you did, this was not directed towards any one person... but just my two cents about what it means to vote for this particular category. In all other instances I think you should vote for yourself, but this one is different in my book. That is all I am saying, for instance Daniel voted for me and I for him. No one really cares who you vote for or if it is for yourself in all honesty, I just gave my opinion so take it as it is...

explain why:dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
explain why:dunnodude:

In all the other instances in which we vote for things it is to be admitted to VIP, to win a MuscleMecca award or what not... but this is to be considered one of the more "Respected" members of MM... so why would you vote for yourself on that? So you think you should be considered one of the more respected members? Or do you respect yourself over someone else? I think a little humility is in order in this one.. .that is all I am trying to say. I cannot enforce it, but is just my opinion and how I and every other member who did not vote for themselves voted as well. :tiphat:
I was not attacking you, Serb or anyone.. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. As I said before, you can take it or leave it. You don't have to agree with me....

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you didn't read what I had to say then why did you take the time to quote and respond with that???

just found the .gif afew mins ago and wanted to test it out :bowroflarms:

it wasnt towards your post tho.

:cardulikesmen: ?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just found the .gif afew mins ago and wanted to test it out :bowroflarms:

it wasnt towards your post tho.

:cardulikesmen: ?

Ok.. fine.. group hug :cardulikesmen:
But I was rather surprised to be attacked or what I thought as disrespected by you.... sorry to doubt you.. forgive? :tear:

... P.S. I saved it already for future use :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all the other instances in which we vote for things it is to be admitted to VIP, to win a MuscleMecca award or what not... but this is to be considered one of the more "Respected" members of MM... so why would you vote for yourself on that? So you think you should be considered one of the more respected members? Or do you respect yourself over someone else? I think a little humility is in order in this one.. .that is all I am trying to say. I cannot enforce it, but is just my opinion and how I and every other member who did not vote for themselves voted as well. :tiphat:
I was not attacking you, Serb or anyone.. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. As I said before, you can take it or leave it. You don't have to agree with me....

i'd give my list of people who i do believe should get the "Respected" member award no matter what votes get done.

why would i vote for myself?
cos i dont care where my vote goes

why?
because i hate voting for just 1 person
and hate seeing myself voting for someone over someone else when both should be awarded.

i dont like seeing people getting anrgy or upset because i didnt vote for them, when both should of been voted.

"So you think you should be considered one of the more respected members?"
My answer to that is No, i dont believe i should be, at all

"do you respect yourself over someone else?"
Nope not at all, everyone should be respected for their own knowledge and vaild imput.

:wutyousay:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok.. fine.. group hug :cardulikesmen:
But I was rather surprised to be attacked or what I thought as disrespected by you.... sorry to doubt you.. forgive? :tear:

... P.S. I saved it already for future use :keke:

i always forgive and share love :gaygay:

:bowroflarms:

its a funny as .gif :bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

dont be forced into a group hug if you dont want one :greddy:
lol :cardulikesmen:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd give my list of people who i do believe should get the "Respected" member award no matter what votes get done.
I did the same, I saw that.. and again I was not referring to anyone in particular.. just mentioning that I think others should not vote for themselves on this one in particular.

DriDDeRz said:
why would i vote for myself?
cos i dont care where my vote goes

why?
because i hate voting for just 1 person
and hate seeing myself voting for someone over someone else when both should be awarded.

i dont like seeing people getting anrgy or upset because i didnt vote for them, when both should of been voted.
I agree, I worry about that as well seeing as there are so many members I think should make it or like/respect a lot. Which is why I feel the need to explain my choice so much.. or I just do not vote sometimes because I cannot chose one over another.

DriDDeRz said:
"So you think you should be considered one of the more respected members?"
My answer to that is No, i dont believe i should be, at all
You most definitely should be IMO. :tiphat: and most likely will the next time around.

DriDDeRz said:
"do you respect yourself over someone else?"
Nope not at all, everyone should be respected for their own knowledge and vaild imput.

:wutyousay:
Great point, and I don't think this new category is saying that at all.. and as any social community respect should be shown (to those that deserve it.. not jornT :keke:) to all.:xyxthumbs:

I in all honesty did not mean for that post of my opinion to be blown out of proportion like this.. so lets end it here. It got out of hand and that was definitely not the intent, it just seems to happen if/when Serb feels attacked.. which he wasn't.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gave this one to lifter.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did the same, I saw that.. and again I was not referring to anyone in particular.. just mentioning that I think others should not vote for themselves on this one in particular.

Understandable, only reason i voted for myself cos it was to hard to vote for someone else, as their was alot of good names in the list.

I agree, I worry about that as well seeing as there are so many members I think should make it or like/respect a lot. Which is why I feel the need to explain my choice so much.. or I just do not vote sometimes because I cannot chose one over another.

Yeah thats pretty much the reason why i hardly vote in the Voting polls

You most definitely should be IMO. :tiphat: and most likely will the next time around.

Maybe, not there are alot of other members out there that i believe should get it before me.

Great point, and I don't think this new category is saying that at all.. and as any social community respect should be shown (to those that deserve it.. not jornT :keke:) to all.:xyxthumbs:
lol@ Jornt,
Good point.

I in all honesty did not mean for that post of my opinion to be blown out of proportion like this.. so lets end it here. It got out of hand and that was definitely not the intent, it just seems to happen if/when Serb feels attacked.. which he wasn't.

Yeah, i believe its alot harder to explain something over the net then in real life,
whats ended and has ended and all is forgiven and forgotten.
Yeah just even the slighest wrong word can put it all in a different way by mistake can make it sound differently by mistake:keke: