• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected Member #7 Turkish1530

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator , Turk and Sick are my favorites of those

its gonna be a damn close call, i wish all 3 of them would get it

ooh and why serb not in there? serb is one bad motherf. too.. he deserves it too

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All are really deserving, good luck to all the nominees

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do respected members get to vote also?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^My understanding is that it isnt a vote but that the mods will ultimately choose respected members.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^oh i thought it was a vote between mods, nvm

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Creator no doubt, but how about Arcane? I always thought he was well respected around here, but I fully understand that the list must be short! Best of luck to everyone!

I'm getting my own usergroup, above admin :coolguy:

But seriously, I don't feel I'm the most deserving and don't feel bad at all for not being on the list.

As far as who should get it, I think they're all fairly deserving and I'm sure the mods will pick the best candidate.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't just tell us who, tell us WHY you respect someone though guys... we want to keep this very selective, and use it for those who go out of their way to help, accomplish great things, bring a lot to the site, and so on.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i go with bulkboy. great contributor not only to the bbing side of this forum, but the political side as well. even when others get insulting or disrespectful in those arguements not only does he stay cool, he argues his side very well and even if you don't agree with him you still understand where he's coming from.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Out of all these the two that comes to mind about respect not just from me (because I respect and like all these members a lot) but from the whole forum is Creator and Turkish

The Creator is very intelligent and helps on everything from training, supplements, nutrition and is knowledgeable on all categories. He never gets into arguments, takes criticism well and every post contributes to the forum in a positive way. He has been like that since day one and has definitely earned my respect.

Turkish also comes to mind because of his immense strength and humbleness. He should be more active on here, but again he never insults or gets into the mecca drama. He is also always willing to help any member that asks him questions and we can't forget his awesome natural physique he brought to that show. I have no doubt that Turkish has the respect of every member of this forum along with all the hierarchy and VIPs as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK mostly because of the awesome videos he's made.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Out of all these the two that comes to mind about respect not just from me (because I respect and like all these members a lot) but from the whole forum is Creator and Turkish

The Creator is very intelligent and helps on everything from training, supplements, nutrition and is knowledgeable on all categories. He never gets into arguments, takes criticism well and every post contributes to the forum in a positive way. He has been like that since day one and has definitely earned my respect.

Turkish also comes to mind because of his immense strength and humbleness. He should be more active on here, but again he never insults or gets into the mecca drama. He is also always willing to help any member that asks him questions and we can't forget his awesome natural physique he brought to that show. I have no doubt that Turkish has the respect of every member of this forum along with all the hierarchy and VIPs as well.

well said braaq :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I agree, SiCK's videos are mad.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the support guys:) im honoured to be on the list:)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

agree, but Bulkboy has the same characteristics as The Creator imo, his post contributes are in a positive and constructive way too, that's why i think he could be a Respected member, BB ftw :2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree, but Bulkboy has the same characteristics as The Creator imo, his post contributes are in a positive and constructive way too, that's why i think he could be a Respected member, BB ftw :2:

appreciate that buddy, about time you become VIP soon too:xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
BB FTW! Reason being is i have a lot of respect for the guy because he helped me a lot through the diet that i did, he didn't have to but he did do. :tiphat:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havent seen sick posting for a while so I'm gonna go with the creator

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that 4 of those really earns it (sick, dridden, turky and bulky)

But one is going to make it trough and I think it should be Bulkboy. He posts some really good shit, is frienldy, active...etc. And hes from norway.. :spy:

SiCK doesnt post much these days and I think that if u are respected u should be active. Thats why hes out to me.

DriDDeRz is the sexiest VIP so he cant join to the respected group :dunnodude: (sexy haircut)

Turkish1530 likes more flex than he likes me so he cant be respected :crymeariver:

J/K guys, I just think that Bulky earns it most.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes Bulkboy definitely deserves it, but there are going to be 20 eventually from what I hear. So out of that list, and right now those two are who popped out at me.