• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected Member #8 Q80_Musclehead

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Q80.

Hopefully you start posting again more.

:tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Q80 for getting in, all the best to him and hope to see a return from him soon,

Ill just keep trying to get into the group :tiphat:
thanks for the support and for my name to be on the list :)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im not sure about this one...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We're hoping he comes back, and posts more, and perhaps this will be incentive to do so. I think he was before your time here, DA.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmmmm.......Congrats to him :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Pain Just dont fully agree thats all, I think an active member is more deserving then a member that hasn't posted since mid 07, late 07

Ironslave No he wasn't, I've seen him post here since I joined October 06

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont get me wrong here, Q80 is a great member and well respected member here at musclemecca and BBD and does deserve the RESPECTED usergroup logo, but to the point of having him to be voted in to be it, is unfair to so members,
with a total of now 8 members in the new usergroup, i think from the top of my head 2 - 4 members didnt needed to get voted in or be mentioned on the poll, and that was a good idea
Tim, tweak, Light weight and someone else.(unless they were voted in and i didnt see)
there was no second thought because they earned it straight away regardless of the the admins/mods taking their poll and talking about it.
but putting Q80 in the poll with other members who are trying to earn it makes it unfair because members such as myself and others on the list dont stand a chance against Q80 which makes him the winner from the very start of this thread.

not sure if i made any sence but oh well, just my thought

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont get me wrong here, Q80 is a great member and well respected member here at musclemecca and BBD and does deserve the RESPECTED usergroup logo, but to the point of having him to be voted in to be it, is unfair to so members,
with a total of now 8 members in the new usergroup, i think from the top of my head 2 - 4 members didnt needed to get voted in or be mentioned on the poll, and that was a good idea
Tim, tweak, Light weight and someone else.(unless they were voted in and i didnt see)
there was no second thought because the earned it straight away regardless of the the admins/mods taking their poll and talking about it.
but putting Q80 in the poll with other members who are trying to earn it makes it unfair because members such as myself and others on the list dont stand a chance against Q80 which makes him the winner from the very start of this thread.

not sure if i made any sence but oh well, just my thought

Tweak was voted in.

Why do people not stand a chance against Q80? He was the nicest member, and biggest bodybuilding fan we've had. We hope he comes back, maybe this will light the fuse for him to do so.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats true ironslave, without a doubt he was great poster, always friendly and always willing to help out aswel.
in those 3 names i mentioned, you only said tweak, which leaves tim and light weight, if those 2 were automaticly given it , dont you think Q80 should of been given it aswel at the same time with them and not have him being in the vote in list with no second thought about it.

im not trying to ruin my chances of earning to be in the new group, but just feel like i should speak out and give my thoughts

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was pretty cool of Q80 to post the videos of Branch, DJ, JJ and Melvin when they were at Oxygen Gym. I'll never forget those videos and his kick ass dance moves. Hopefully he starts posting again.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats true ironslave, without a doubt he was great poster, always friendly and always willing to help out aswel.
in those 3 names i mentioned, you only said tweak, which leaves tim and light weight, if those 2 were automaticly given it , dont you think Q80 should of been given it aswel at the same time with them and not have him being in the vote in list with no second thought about it.

im not trying to ruin my chances of earning to be in the new group, but just feel like i should speak out and give my thoughts

You're not at all bud, we always like to get feedback on ways to improve the site. (as long as it's not done in a whining and complaining manner, like some people in recent times).

Well, it was really only the past month or so where we actually gave much thought as to the "respected" group. Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.

Again, it's only been the past month, maybe 2 months where we're really giving thought to the user groups. It's no secret that the VIP title was originally handed out like candy, so I can understand the resentment some current members here who aren't (yet) VIP have (ie, thinking if "so and so is a VIP, why aren't I".)

I think being more selective on these groups, VIP and especially Respected is a good thing, as we want to create the best possible bodybuilding/health/sport/general forum that we can. I think we have the leadership and core group of members to do this, but as always it helps to provide incentive for people to keep posting and contributing to the site as best they can in their own way. Those who do, and really stand out as special members will be rewarded by being given a title that means something (VIP), and in some select cases, the "respected" title. Even being mentioned for this title should be an honor, as it means you are one of the prominent members of the site.

We just want to make the VIP title mean something again, and this is a step in doing so.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
As much as i agree with the making him respected... he DOES deserve it... but yeah just the whole him not posting here anymore, i feel it should be given to a member who is a regular now as well.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're not at all bud, we always like to get feedback on ways to improve the site. (as long as it's not done in a whining and complaining manner, like some people in recent times).

Well, it was really only the past month or so where we actually gave much thought as to the "respected" group. Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.

Again, it's only been the past month, maybe 2 months where we're really giving thought to the user groups. It's no secret that the VIP title was originally handed out like candy, so I can understand the resentment some current members here who aren't (yet) VIP have (ie, thinking if "so and so is a VIP, why aren't I".)

I think being more selective on these groups, VIP and especially Respected is a good thing, as we want to create the best possible bodybuilding/health/sport/general forum that we can. I think we have the leadership and core group of members to do this, but as always it helps to provide incentive for people to keep posting and contributing to the site as best they can in their own way. Those who do, and really stand out as special members will be rewarded by being given a title that means something (VIP), and in some select cases, the "respected" title. Even being mentioned for this title should be an honor, as it means you are one of the prominent members of the site.

We just want to make the VIP title mean something again, and this is a step in doing so.

very well said ironslave and i totaly agree with everything your've said. i'm honor'd to be mentioned on the list without a doubt and very greatful of being so and thanking you and the other mods/admins and the members aswel.
i'm glad that i havent ruined my chance and being in the respected usergroup and thank you for letting me know aswel.:tiphat:

Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.
thats true and i agree,
but also wondering how come Q80 didnt?
wondering what separated him from Tim and light weight for not getting it from the start? just not as active on the site or other reasons?
dont get me wrong here, i actually am glad Q80 got it and i give him all my support and congrats for it, because he is a top member on the site regardless of him not posting anymore, but when he did he made it count and was always there putting in 100% effort.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm glad that i havent ruined my chance and being in the respected usergroup and thank you for letting me know aswel.:tiphat:

Not one bit

thats true and i agree,
but also wondering how come Q80 didnt?
wondering what separated him from Tim and light weight for not getting it from the start? just not as active on the site or other reasons?
dont get me wrong here, i actually am glad Q80 got it and i give him all my support and congrats for it, because he is a top member on the site regardless of him not posting anymore, but when he did he made it count and was always there putting in 100% effort.

No other reason but we just didn't think about the significance of the title until very recently.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe Q80 didn't receive the respected tag from the beginning because we didn't really think much of it. I'm not even sure if Pain planned on more than two people having respected tags when he first started it. Besides, at the time it'd been months since Q80 had been on the forum. Q80's been browsing but not posting lately for some odd reason.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:wutyousay:........... congrats Q80

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats been said has been said and the final decision has been made,
till the next respected vote in poll is up again, and those who have been mentioned for it and should be in the group either if its for V.I.P status or Respected group or all the currently active members on the whole site
Is to keep contributing to the site as much as can be done and helping out aswel and making this bodybuilding website one of the best there ever was for the meny years to come

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and as cool as it would be to have the respected label group, I feel I have the forums respect and I will continue to do what I believe builds that respect. Onward and upward brothers