• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected Member #8 Q80_Musclehead

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but also wondering how come Q80 didnt?
wondering what separated him from Tim and light weight for not getting it from the start? just not as active on the site or other reasons?
dont get me wrong here, i actually am glad Q80 got it and i give him all my support and congrats for it, because he is a top member on the site regardless of him not posting anymore, but when he did he made it count and was always there putting in 100% effort.
I think because LW and I were going to be Mods but couldn't spare the time. Q80 probably should have been as well but the respected title was only thought of/used once until now (I believe).

Q80 does visit the site, so if we all say nice things about him maybe he'll be able to find some time to post again! :2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think because LW and I were going to be Mods but couldn't spare the time. Q80 probably should have been as well but the respected title was only thought of/used once until now (I believe).

Q80 does visit the site, so if we all say nice things about him maybe he'll be able to find some time to post again! :2:

thank timmy :gaygay:
:cardulikesmen:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't around for Q_80, but he seems like a great guy from his BBD posts and posts on here. Why doesn't he post any more?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Q80! I agree with Beefcake, haven't been around to see him on here or BBD. I searched his name and he seemed like a real nice guy. Good decision by the MOD's/Admins and I'm sure Driddz and Creator will have have an awesome chance next time around.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess its time for me now humm? :gaygay:

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

congrats to the invisible Q80...wherever he may be...