• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Riano Engah wins the Champion of the Champions title!

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
Sabah's Riano Engah was the winner of the champion of champions title at the Mr. Sabah body building championship on Saturday night.

Riano Engah

Riano Engah:
I will try to do my best next month during Mr Malaysia. It is my hope and dream while at the same time, improve my placing in the competition.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the look of his abs much better than the pregnant look of the Mr. Olympia contestants.

R

rz3300

Banned
I like the look of his abs much better than the pregnant look of the Mr. Olympia contestants.

Well I am not really sure what this is referring to, but I am intrigued now. I think that I am picturing the worst case scenario here, but maybe not. Anyways, I was also wondering if I should be ashamed to not know what Sabah was, but I did o my research to find out that it was a city in Malaysia. I guess you learn something new everyday. Thanks for sharing.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• mr-olympia-winners.jpg
    mr-olympia-winners.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,207
Last edited:
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnie is a HUGE proponent of stomach vacuums as part of all good exercise regimens.

T

texashulk

c5bf6e6429d2a2c71c4d11a103adf059-1.jpg

Best picture I can find of Zane and the vacuum pose