• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Piana is in a coma!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I don't know what makes Valentino such an expert on it. I don't think he knows either.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks Joe and UB! I was wondering when Joe was going to get back to me. :) Sorry to bother you on your vaca bro but you are our go to guy on this shit.

Rich will pull through!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unbelievable about the rumors. People just fucking put up anything just to get traffic. Glad that shit don't happen here.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be the first to say that I do not approve of Rich and his life style. Having said that, he is one of us in the sense that he loves the weights and the constant challenge to get and stay big. He belongs to the Iron Brotherhood and is a human being, and because of that deserves respect and privacy. Enough of the haters and rumor mongers and let the man heal. Once he is better, let him decide if he is going to share his story or change his life style.

R

rz3300

Banned
Oh wow that is terrible, and of course I hope that all is well for his family and loved one and my best goes out to them. That must be an awful situation and not easy to deal with, and hoping for the best.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be the first to say that I do not approve of Rich and his life style. Having said that, he is one of us in the sense that he loves the weights and the constant challenge to get and stay big. He belongs to the Iron Brotherhood and is a human being, and because of that deserves respect and privacy. Enough of the haters and rumor mongers and let the man heal. Once he is better, let him decide if he is going to share his story or change his life style.

That's the thing, when one reaches the celebrity status, starts earning a lot of money, some or many excesses are committed and our health comes second... :(

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anything new going on with rich?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's really sad that so many other bodybuilding forums and sites are just putting up bullshit. I've seen so much shit about Rich that is just made up rumors just to get people. I think they call it click bait.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are a lot of media sources that will do & say anything to get people's attention. Some with absolutely no respect.. obviously! Politics & celebrities are probably the worst. Glad to hear he's alright. I'm sure that video by Joe will help to clear up some of the bs.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anything new going on with rich?

Still in a coma, and the 20 bottles of steroids found at his place along with the fact that his girlfriend is asking for prayers don't make it look better. Opium addiction or steroids overuse, who knows?

P

Pharmacom

Wow. I shocked . Hope all will be good

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could be way off but don't they induce a coma if the brain is swollen? I hope the best for Rich Piana but if he is still in a coma I do not think it is a good sign for him. I am no doctor though.

I hope there are updates on his condition soon. We are all pulling for you Rich!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Rich Piana Update:

I am unable to confirm this right now but Rich Piana has been in stable condition for the last few days with no changes.

You can leave Rich Piana a message of support if you wish. Just dial 855-845-4982 to leave your message.
View attachment 14734

Get well Rich!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who will listen to the message?