• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Piana is in a coma!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talk why dont we create a thread with our message to rich?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Talk why dont we create a thread with our message to rich?
Ofcourse you are welcome to start a Rich Piana Message thread or what ever you choose! Thanks, UnderBody!

P

Pharmacom

Dose anyone hear something new about Rich?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is the latest on Rich Piana posted yesterday by his girlfriend, Chanel Renee Jansen Rich is lucky to have a girl like that by his side.

The world wide outpouring to send Rich voicemails and messages to have played or read to him is overwhelming!❤ We can't thank you all enough for your continued support during this time. To those who have been so respectful and come to his defense when others have been disgusting excuses for human beings -THANK YOU! The only update I'm permitted to give at this time is that he is alive, he is ok, and the excellent medical professionals here as well as myself and his close loved ones are doing all we can to get him back to a full recovery. Please continue to remain patient and respectful. This is a very stressful time for Rich and everyone around him so please understand if we're quiet it's with good reason. #myoneandonly #richpiana #loveofmylife #whateverittakes #love #strength #prayersforpiana #positive #5percenters #respect #loyalty #positivevibes #positivevibesonly @1dayumay

View attachment 14748

HorrorT

HorrorT

Ya if you have the money to buy his product that's so damn exp!!!! Do love his sweet potato pie carbs mmmmm

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I don't know. I have only heard rumors and I don't want to speculate.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think rich piana is brain dead now.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Let's just wait and let Rich's family decide what to do and when to let us know.

Just be prepared guys..

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought this was an interesting read on Rich Piana and Fentanyl. The rumor going around is that Fentanyl is what fucked up Rich Piana. Stay away from that shit! We still do not know for sure if that is what did it but I have read it all over.

From IBtimes:

Rich Piana Facts: Things To Know About Bodybuilder Amid His Coma
BY SUMAN VARANDANI

Champion bodybuilder Rich Piana's health problems began after he collapsed and hit his head in the bathroom of his Florida home on Aug. 7, leading to a medically induced coma. His girlfriend, fitness model Chanel Jansen, had been updating his fans about his critical status but lately there has been no word on his health. The last update was on Aug. 17, when Jansen thanked Piana's fans for praying for his recovery.

Who is Rich Piana?

The 46-year-old is a former Mr. California and received the title in 1998. He won the Sacramento Pro and the Border States Classic XXX Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships in 2009. In 1999, he was placed 7th at the NPC USA Championships and came 11th in 2003 edition.

Piana gained fame through his videos posted on YouTube and has a net worth of $2 million. He makes most of his money through his clothing line and range of supplement marketed under the name 5% Nutrition.
View attachment 14793

"The 5% Nutrition mission is to provide the best possible supplements for the best possible results to help you be the best possible version of you. Leading ingredients backed by research combined with high end quality, formulated and manufactured in a cutting-edge, technologically advanced facility," the mission statement for 5% Nutrition reads.

Piana also has a huge social media presence with over 1.2 million followers on Instagram and Facebook. Most of his videos posted on YouTube channel garner 200,000 or more views.

Piana was earlier married to Sara Heimis, with whom he split after nearly one year of marriage. He is currently dating Jansen, who worked in Las Vegas as a blackjack dealer, according to Heavy.

Rich Piana health update:

The bodybuilder has been in a critical state ever since he hit his head, and many fans speculated he was dead. However, his girlfriend slammed the rumors saying he was doing "OK."

"I just want to be clear @1dayumay is STILL ALIVE. All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love. PLEASE i'm BEGGING you all to have some respect and realize how EXTREMELY difficult this is for us. Thank you to all of you staying positive and sending well wishes, prayers, and love. We appreciate it more than you will ever know," she wrote alongside a photo on Instagram.

The most recent update came Aug. 17 when Jansen thanked all of Piana's fans for praying for him.
View attachment 14794

When Piana collapsed, police found 20 bottles of steroids in the house, and his girlfriend admitted that he had been taking the drugs for more than 20 years.​

In 2016, Piana opened up about taking steroids.

“If you have the choice to stay natural or do steroids, stay natural. There’s no reason to do steroids, you’re only hurting your body, you’re hurting yourself,” he said in an April 2016 YouTube video. “If you want to become a professional bodybuilder, guess what – you’re probably going to have to f---in’ do ‘em. You’re not going to have a choice.”

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/rich-piana-facts-things-know-about-bodybuilder-amid-his-coma-2582186

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can't believe there are no updates.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
a087930c004de359ea4b40488fb4ab1c-1.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes ive been going through a bunch of these as well. Rest In Peace Rich!