• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

RICHARD JONES RETURN?

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a strong possibility, imo he has a classic physique and it was smart to focus on education and then do bbing, can´t wait for the next ironman if he does that show

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what happened to him?????????????????
What do you mean? He said that he wanted to finish his education, get his master degree.

He's a great BB'er and I really wish that we see him again on stage next year. He could really do some damage if he gains a little bit more mass and comes in as shredded as he was at the "O" 2004.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He definately showd a lot of promise. It would be good to see him return to the stage.

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics anyone?

I really liked his physique, would love to see him and Phil start a new standard of symmetry......

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean? He said that he wanted to finish his education, get his master degree.

He's a great BB'er and I really wish that we see him again on stage next year. He could really do some damage if he gains a little bit more mass and comes in as shredded as he was at the "O" 2004.

i had no idea where he went....thats good, he's not just sum "meat head"