MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
- Joined
- May 11, 2012
- Messages
- 4,324
- Points
- 83
RIP Franco Columbu. He just passed away. More soon.
Franco was 78.
Franco was 78.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Absolutely bro. At least he went out on the water. He loved the ocean. I'm not exactly sure how he died but I'm hoping he died doing what he loved.Such a sad loss not only for Arnold, as he was his best friend, but for the bodybuilding in general.
Another legend is gone. Rest in peace Franco.
Absolutely bro. At least he went out on the water. He loved the ocean. I'm not exactly sure how he died but I'm hoping he died doing what he loved.Such a sad loss not only for Arnold, as he was his best friend, but for the bodybuilding in general.
Another legend is gone. Rest in peace Franco.
Thanks for posting brother. I miss seeing you here.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.