• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

RIP Rich Piana

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Originally posted by tkd, updated by TalkAdmin:

Another huge loss in the bodybuilding world. Man, 2017 has been such an awful year for bodybuilding.

It's official, Rich Piana has passed on after being in a coma for a few days. See Rich Piana is in a coma!

Rest in peace Rich, we will miss you.

Rich Piana dies

Rich Piana passes

Rich Piana passes away

Rich Piana passes away RIP

What a terrible week in bodybuilding with the loss of Dallas McCarver, Rich Piana and Sifiso Lungelo Thabete.

[#]Rich Piana[/#]
 

Attachments

  • rich piana.PNG
    rich piana.PNG
    612.3 KB · Views: 657
Last edited by a moderator:
HorrorT

HorrorT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
225
Points
18
Rip, Brother you well be deeply missed
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
RIP Big man
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I knew Rich was done for but I kept hoping I was wrong.

RIP Rich.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Bodybuilding has lost another great bodybuilder and one hell of a good guy too. RIP Rich Piana!

This was Rich Piana's last post on ig:
Back to when I used to compete! I gave everything to be the best and did #whateverittakes to win
View attachment 14807
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Man, can we delete this month? I still cannot believe this. First Dallas now Rich, this is just not right, feels like a nightmare..
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108

Rich Piana's girlfriend clears up rumors about his death.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
816
KaiGold
KaiGold
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
5K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
Top