• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ripped Shelby Starnes

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Shelby Starnes just won the middleweight and overall at the Central States Championships.

Can you say ripped?

Centralstateswalex 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i can say disturbing
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I dind't know glutes have insertions almost in the middle of the back. :D
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I dind't know glutes have insertions almost in the middle of the back. :D

That is what I also posted in his thread.

His glutes grow up and Ronnie's glutes grew down his leg!

Anyway, good for him for getting into shape like that. I am sure it was hard work!
7240920178020005 1
 
Top