• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
John de la rosa Will compete in New York

FB IMG 1551908885853
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antoine Vaillant 12 weeks out of the Pro Super Show at 277lbs

53330521_2048250675230380_41593793703533-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thomas ruggini

FB IMG 1552414682223
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thomas Ruggini #today

FB IMG 1552547343748
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!
Beast!! Glad you've been here for so long bro! It's good to have you! Awesome physique!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!

#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!
Beast!! Glad you've been here for so long bro! It's good to have you! Awesome physique!

Thats Antoine Vaillant by the way guys forgot to post his name lol but thanks for the compliments :biggthumpup::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
It's pretty funny because I know your profile picture but didn't think of if. lol You deserve complements anyways even if that's not you!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!

#throwbackthursday to 2004 when I was 16 just before my first contest. 1 year of weight training in. My friend @jujimufu found this somehow lol... when I get more ripped again ill do a before and after lollol I was 180 lbs there I believe at 5"10. I grew 2 more inches and added 100lbs of muscles since then. BODYBUILDING BABY!

55575853_2064770433578404_32104460060301-1.jpg
Wow you looked great!
Beast!! Glad you've been here for so long bro! It's good to have you! Awesome physique!

It's pretty funny because I know your profile picture but didn't think of if. lol You deserve complements anyways even if that's not you!

Thanks brother!!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
aaron polites
Last day of low carbs, only had two low days since nz pro as we were sort of just coasting and waiting to push condition again, without losing weight for @ifbbindypro I’ll make my second attempt at flying out today it’s definitely Wednesday now yeah ? ??*♂️ @outbreaknutrition @massivejoes @dave_bowers

FB IMG 1553723865345
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
UPDATE from Matt Kouba heading into the Indy Pro THIS WEEKEND

55540688_10157138623884621_1169742847100-1.jpg

55770008_10157138623979621_3059536274181-1.jpg

55619177_10157138624119621_2075929428424-1.jpg

56328638_10157138624639621_9216054980245-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
John De la Rosa

56442975_2856177781066979_88924972310687-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thomas ruggini


IMG 20190402 WA0002 IMG 20190402 WA0003
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan sadek



FB IMG 1554357808891
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea presti Will compete in spain 3 weeks out!

FB IMG 1554654923076
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
291
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top