• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Steve Laureus repost pic

56398392_10157159554199621_5224265014738-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sam Pearce repost

56673208_10157161916944621_2424508866793-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Throwback to The O

56384973_2430482513653355_21398064326131-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea presti Will compete in spain at big man show 2019 3 weeks out

FB IMG 1554654923076
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea muzi Will compete in porto rico 7 weeks out!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Henri Pierreano repost pic

56857754_10157164517374621_1398472992601-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant

IMG 20190410 WA0003
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
I know a couple pros in cali but they are not on forums.
I can ask if i can post there pics.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Barbara carità road to ohmah pro show

FB IMG 1556463526331
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ole Kristian vaga road to 2019 Gp british

FB IMG 1557004754758
 
ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
141
Points
18
Is there a tread for Pittsburgh pro?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Bicep tear! Was really looking forward to seeing Antoine Vaillant onstage in Toronto- he is looking nuts! But, no contest soon, so we wish you a speedy recovery Antoine!
You got this ?? Repost from @antoinev87
Bad news : full bicep rupture/tear = no competing soon. I was so ready to battle it out... but here is another challenge to overcome. I am documenting everything for my youtube, first video is actually online right now, just click the link in my bio. It happened not even during training, it was moving something heavy on the ground.. jerked it wrong and heard the dreaded VELCRO sound. You know what's good though? TODAY IS LEG DAY!!!!!! ????PS: Do not DM me about this since I won't be able to answer all messages, if you want to know more watch the video, link in bio... thanks everybody for the support, LET'S KEEP ON MOVING FORWARD!


59712801_10157230892809621_7060909243733-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Quint Bastwood


60071867_10157229899164621_7693172801011-1.jpg

60054164_10157229899239621_9715008147134-1.jpg


60071867_10157229899164621_7693172801011-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Patrick Moore 2 weeks out

60063545_10157239104869621_8814881691651-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[h=1]THIS 7"2' BODYBUILDER MAKES OLYMPIA CONTENDERS LOOK LIKE CHILDREN[/h][h=2]Olivier Richters, aka The Dutch Giant, is an actor and entrepreneur, but he still makes time to hit the gym.[/h]
dutchgiantroelly1109jpgitok_Z6tPZX-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
291
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top