• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
Aspiring medics can learn anatomy just by looking at him? incredible body!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
abc8b23ac5f091d9bbb1b72d7bc41b27-1.jpg


Nicolas road to charlotte pro show!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nicolas today!

efce39cfb2353607c3ba652d991bcdeb-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan is making return to the stage after he was forced to take the year off in 2016. If I remember correctly he got sick twice in 2016 - one time it was some kind of food poisoning and the other one was something similar where he also lost some weight. Final nail in the coffin was inguinal hernia that forced him out of the gym for several months. Now he's back and he'll stay in 212 because he was not able to have any good off-season to make those gains he needs for Open. He plans on doing NY Pro and few shows after that.

8efbb11a75bb2ee301f6b42ebf9ca27c-1.jpg
16fbe8105f388a347ca9a7189fcf26c3-1.jpg
8742fd7c604fad6113347912f2c4b94e-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
It's official ronnie rockel will compete in new york pro!

af47d0c4c842d7992d463939852f6b75-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
?KEVIN LEVRONE TO COMPETE?
Its official! Kevin Levrone IFBB pro will be competing at the #vancouverproshow2017 !!! We are so excited that he has chosen the 2017 Vancouver Pro Show to compete at and, without a shadow of a doubt, he will prove that it is not age but passion, dedication and how one trains them self, anything is possible.


3887fba837273c53a0249c6de1188552-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
18206987584fb576e213962dd36f8923-1.jpg


Nicolas road to charlotte proshow in april!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ damn what a difference!
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
117
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
303
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top