• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitons

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Shredded as always.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IFBB pro Stefan Havlik 6 weeks out of the Tampa pro

11537719_10155848383275121_2427926271789-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IFBB pro Jose Luis Rodriquez 6 weeks out of the Tampa Pro

11539645_10155853157320121_9677533168027-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michael Lockett preping for the chicago show: Afternoon selfie.... I still got to get my abs tighter. This 13 day prep isn't easy. But I can handle it. This weekend is the weekend. Let's get it done!

11667496_879328805491301_646985151010872-1.jpg



 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Michael Lockett preping for the chicago show: Afternoon selfie.... I still got to get my abs tighter. This 13 day prep isn't easy. But I can handle it. This weekend is the weekend. Let's get it done!

11667496_879328805491301_646985151010872-1.jpg



Lockett is ripped!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1435697156970

He will be back!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Quincy Winklaar 1 week out from the 212 IFBB Chicago Pro!

11249098_10153426372814621_8938682725662-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Will be off big time.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IFBB pro Jose Rodriquez 5 1/2 weeks out of the Tampa pro show

10418847_10155871667775121_3625412983941-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
No thread for the Tampa Pro?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Mountain Dog John Meadows won his pro card last night at the NPC Universe...


11666147_10153436699434621_6070601239823-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
NPC Universe Overall Bodybuilding Winner & New IFBB Pro - Jason Amato!

11667341_10153436702264621_9034236898345-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Not a very pleasing physique, but I'm happy for John Meadows. He deserves a pro card and imo he is one of the best coaches in bodybuilding.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Joel Thomas 5 weeks out from the IFBB Tampa Pro!

1511667_10153443786769621_25900497066921-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ With some more back development and assuming that he will come in conditioned, that is a top 3 physique in most IFBB shows, including the AC imo. Very complete and balanced.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ultra-high calves. His ankle is really small and his calves so wide...nasty effect. Guy looks huge, no doubt about it.
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
229
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
266
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top