• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Robby Robinson Wants Government to Stop Steroids in bodybuilding

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding will never be in the Olympics either.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I disagree completely.
"Hey guys, lets go to the bar and watch the bodybuilding contest."

Normal men would never sit around and watch oily musclemen parade around in banana hammocks.....especially since there is really no "sport" in a bodybuilding contest. It's nothing more than a gay beauty contest.

skid9832004

skid9832004

Normal men would never sit around and watch oily musclemen parade around in banana hammocks.....especially since there is really no "sport" in a bodybuilding contest. It's nothing more than a gay beauty contest.

sad but true normal people just dont understand it and they never will if you dont come to that realization you are a fool.......

B

Batmanx007

agreed, just like in baseball they get congress involved in fucking baseball......BASEBALL!!!!!! Its a fucking sport not a fucking war. that i think is completely insane they make big deals over athletes on juice rather than ooo slightly bigger problems like poverty,oil, etc.... Than they take off for the summer thinking they actually acomplished something:angrydude:
Skid, when you decide to run for office. Let me know you've got my vote.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Perhaps, but they would like to watch some mofos lifting heavy ass weights. For example at the gym.

You go there, and while doing cardio you look at ESPN and see bodybuilders lifting heavy weights and it get's you pumped out of your mind. I can actually picture that happening.

Now, if you don't want to show faith in the sport, and talk about it as a "gay beauty contest" I have no clue what the fuck are you doing in a bodybuilding website, especially administrating one.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Normal men would never sit around and watch oily musclemen parade around in banana hammocks.....especially since there is really no "sport" in a bodybuilding contest.

Agreed

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Perhaps, but they would like to watch some mofos lifting heavy ass weights. For example at the gym.

You go there, and while doing cardio you look at ESPN and see bodybuilders lifting heavy weights and it get's you pumped out of your mind. I can actually picture that happening.

Now, if you don't want to show faith in the sport, and talk about it as a "gay beauty contest" I have no clue what the fuck are you doing in a bodybuilding website, especially administrating one.

That'd be powerlifting or strongman then...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
random drug test??? so who will compete then? since obviously if they test positive for steroids they dont qualify to compete. who will??

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilders also lift weights. Same shit, different name.

They're not the same...:uhoh2:

I doubt they'd ever show bodybuilders just randomly in the gym on a consistent basis. If anything it'd be WSM or a powerlifting competition if they wanted to show guys lifting weights.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're not the same...:uhoh2:

I doubt they'd ever show bodybuilders just randomly in the gym on a consistent basis. If anything it'd be WSM or a powerlifting competition if they wanted to show guys lifting weights.

You know when they say arguing over the internet is pointless ? Yepp.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree though, bodybuilding will never be a mainstream accepted sport. It's almost like a male "beauty" contest, except that most people find it to be gross (at the pro level certainly). Feats such as WSM competitions are probably the closest we'll ever see to being publicly accepted, as it's cool to watch people pull transport trucks, lift stones, and so on. Seeing people on stage flexing their muscles, kinda dull for the average person.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It may be a dull to the average person but to call it a "gay" beauty contest is absurd. Yes that is how society may view it however, with the understanding of the sport that we all possess, it is anything but.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think tech was saying that through the point of view of a "normal" person; sarcastic frustration is what it sounded like lol; I am too frustrated that this sport is not as popular as I want it to be, but I still like going about it from day to day; who on here doesn't?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
please explain to me how the actual bodybuilding contests could possibly be considered a sport.