• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rob's Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
interesting workout rob, a lot of different techniques.

great bench !
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Awesome session rob :)

And btw, sumo DL are for pussies (;))
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
good session rob. doing regular bench after CG bench must be though, i can understand why oyu didnt lock out :p
keep up the good work buddy:xyxthumbs:

Yep. And I am pushing harder on Tuesday, when I do my regular bench, friday is more a assistance sssion. Thanks buddy!

interesting workout rob, a lot of different techniques.

great bench !

Thanks Natzo!

Awesome session rob :)

And btw, sumo DL are for pussies (;))

Hahaha...I prefer doing regular deads fella, but I think the switch will be benefitial for my lower body strength AKA sweet glutes lol. Thanks man!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sumo pulls and pressing man, those dumbell rows are really strong too! keep it up!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Are u using straps for all the sets?
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Are u using straps for all the sets?

No. Only at the set with 200kg and at the shrugs. And I trained grip on friday: isometric holds up to 190kg bar (decent bar and chalked) double overhand grip.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
wow, that is some grip you have there man! i have problems holding 140kg overhand lol
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Vegez and Freakola thanks!

Squat
warmup
5@128kg
3@144kg
2@160kg - video - hard set, maybe one more, or 1/2 rep hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGPchSB8BAU

Pullup
warmup
8@35kg
6@30kg
8@15kg

Unilateral leg extension
3x8

Calves, abs and streches.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Those were 2 decent reps Rob. Good work.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Strong session rob, why are you using knee straps?
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Freako and Natzo:thanks buddies!

Xiva: Just to see how it was. It was much easier at the bottom, but it was hard to walkout and seting up properly, as you can see I had a hard time to place my foot right. Thanks man!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
nice escape.. I didn't want to be your penis.. though...:bitenails:

Strong bench bro! nice form also.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
nice escape.. I didn't want to be your penis.. though...:bitenails:

Strong bench bro! nice form also.

The bar did not crushed him hahaha only my abs.

Thanks buddy!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome benching and squatting man! yesterday i saw a guy get stuck under 50 kg and he couldnt even move it lol, and he is bigger than you, awesome save right there!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Awesome benching and squatting man! yesterday i saw a guy get stuck under 50 kg and he couldnt even move it lol, and he is bigger than you, awesome save right there!

It's a very good way to scape, hurts the abs a little bit, because the contact with the skin, but just it. Thank you Sir!

And this is inspiring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqYDeDEACy0
 
Top