• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
All you guys going on about how quick he was...that wasn't such a virtue last night :no:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pec progress is amurzing man!
flat smith benches, are going thru da roof like a shotgun blast buddy
UH bent rows, amazing after that chest workout!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miami - Just the one again though due to the speed! :)

Glex - Less time for the pain though wsn't it.

Hypo - Yeah my benching is coming on. I think I'm even noticing the difference in the pecs to look at too!

Well my gym session today - wasn't.
Ria ran the car out of diesel so it wouldn't start this morning. Had to go to petrol station and fill up cans then take off loads of parts of the car to prime it - which didn't work, then crack open the injectors - which didn't work before dragging the car to start it. By which time Ria needed the car for work. So now I have to wait till Wednesday for next session. :disgust: However my front delts and pecs were still aching so it's only really the legs that are gonna miss out which is a shame seeing as they are the weakest area on me. Oh well - Wednesday it is!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn thats some bad luck.Turn all the anger and rage to a energy and do some kickass session on wednesday.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sry to hear about the car trouble rocko....it's always the woman's fault!! <<<u remember that big boy :gaygay: get ready for that training session tom.

ordinary

ordinary

Well Rock... I would love to jump on the gym wagon and say good job for getting it ALL done in 30 mins but I can't... NO DEADS... NO GLORY. Just kidding man... way to work around life, because life definitely doesn't seem to want to work around the gym! You da man Rock!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that blows rock i heard that it is a bitch to get diesels going again after they run outta gas well hope for a better day

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you lazy bum rocko just run to the gym, how far is it? you can do it!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well it just gets better. :disgust:

Car is still in the garage having the stuff done to it! Hopefully get it back tomorrow but that doesn't help me for todays session. My gym is 11 miles away so as much as I need the cardio I ain't running that far!

Really pissed off - it's screwed up my bench protocol cos I'm gonna be away on a course now before I get the last 2 sessions in (which would have been done if I hadn't missed these sessions) plus my strength always goes to shit if I get more than 1 session behind. :no:

I might have to go in the garage and try and do SOMETHING but I have limited equipment and particularly for leg work which is what I need to keep on top of.

Shit holes. Next session will be Saturday (hopefully!!)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Decided I needed to do something so went into the garage and did a couple of bits. Not sure if I feel better for it or not cos it felt hard! But wasn't using the weight I normally would.

Not sure the exact weight on everything because of the discs being some metal, some plastic filled with concrete and stuff like that so I'll just note the exercises I did:

Flat BB Bench
Deads
Bent Over DB Laterals
Romanian Deads
Seated BB Military superset with
Chins

That was it.

Not much. Did a few sets of each and do feel nicely pumped now so something is better than nothing. Only took about 40 mins so not too bad.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Still looks lite a good session :xyxthumbs:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well whatever weight you used Im more than sure you busted your butt. And you completed everything in 40mins. Great session quick and straight to the point:tiphat:

T

The Sheriff

getting your pump on in the garage - way to improvise rocky

ordinary

ordinary

Way to get something done anyway Rock!!! Good stuff... kinda takes ya back to the old days... garage workouts.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I know how you feel with getting behind after missing even a day. Some parts of my body can handle a break, others go to shit with any time off. At least you got into the garage to get something done.

Aren't you Europeans supposed to take public transportation everywhere? Man up, limey.

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unfortunate that you couldn't train at a gym but I commend you for putting in the effort with some tough exercises

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice garage workout man....like bruce willis in unbreakable

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Second that something is better than nothing.