• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar - The road to Arnold Classic PRO

sibil

sibil

hey welcome to the forum!
give us some info on yourself, you certainly dont look like the stereotypical Bodybuilding guru we tend to see.

i am a mother of 3 children ,2boys and a girl (she also love fitness)
i was a fat lady ,I went to the gym to lose weight3o( kg)
after 8years training my "guru"ARNOLD BUURMANS also ifbb pro tels me try to do a contest so i did en won ,after manny contest i stopt
The reason for this ,my husband died in a car accident.
so i started to coaching and train girls and men.

sibil

sibil

new pic's, posing after his legg training
his weak point is the posing so every day we try to let him do the posing correct,if some one has good advise :drool:Please give an opinion (advise)

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 111
sibil

sibil

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 96
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the updates, Sibil. :2:

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Both 2nd pics from the last posing are better...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
look at the difference when he gets his back straight in the lat spread... really good!

Already see some conditioning taking place..

I sense good things for him!

How are you planning his condition for the Arnold Sibil?

B

BauBau

natzo..u sense some surprise at the arnold from some pics taken in a gym with the lighting that it is. the guy has improved and has potential but lets see how his phisique "stays" on stage next to a kai next to a branch next to a phil next to a shredded dex and who knows who i am missing. his back is very impresive in lats spread, back double bi not that impressive.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
natzo..u sense some surprise at the arnold from some pics taken in a gym with the lighting that it is. the guy has improved and has potential but lets see how his phisique "stays" on stage next to a kai next to a branch next to a phil next to a shredded dex and who knows who i am missing. his back is very impresive in lats spread, back double bi not that impressive.

since he won last years amateur you know that he belongs next to those guys..

I'm not saying that he is going to win..his odds to that are not good...

but placing top 5 at his first pro show, and that being the ASC.. I think it is a fucking good surprise..

C

Comin_Up

since he won last years amateur you know that he belongs next to those guys..

I'm not saying that he is going to win..his odds to that are not good...

but placing top 5 at his first pro show, and that being the ASC.. I think it is a fucking good surprise..

Damn right, tell him how it is. top 5 in the arnold is top 10 for sure in the O, i think. And he could win his first pro show if he didnt do the arnold, even phil didint do the anrold his first year and just did the colorado and something else dont remember. But if he would enter the new york or any other smaller show he has a great chance to win. :thumbsup2: in a few years if he keeps improving he will be one of the top guys

B

BauBau

well we are gona see his placing. i think he has potential and his ok, but his condition at the arnold amateur is pour for the pro`s. and i respect ur opinion, but being realistic and coming with the feet on the ground place top 5 ? who will drop out the top5? phil dex branch kai ronny rockel maybe melvin up their in the mix. who knows.. i mean come on u are putting roelly in front of rockel? rockel who came in the olympia and should have been top 6 but the judges... that`s just the realistic side of my opinion. will see on stage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He's doing back and his Tri's look pumped... freak

I remember seeing pictures of him back in 2007, he looked amazing. I couldnt wait to see him onstage agian... unfortunately, i thought Lionel Beyeke had him beat. What ever happened to Lionel? he has tons of potential.

Berry

Berry

well we are gona see his placing. i think he has potential and his ok, but his condition at the arnold amateur is pour for the pro`s. and i respect ur opinion, but being realistic and coming with the feet on the ground place top 5 ? who will drop out the top5? phil dex branch kai ronny rockel maybe melvin up their in the mix. who knows.. i mean come on u are putting roelly in front of rockel? rockel who came in the olympia and should have been top 6 but the judges... that`s just the realistic side of my opinion. will see on stage.

To be honest yess!! Roelly can BEAT Rockel.
- Roelly has a much better back.
- in the front they're quitte equal.
- Roelly's Tri pose is insane.
- Roelly gained a lot of mass this year compared with the Arnold amateur last year.
-Roelly will come harder this year i know for sure.
- Last year at the AC amateur he used "dreamtan" wich makes you look softer, this year he's using something else.

So, enough reason to believe he CAN beat Rockel (but if he will we shall see)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ dont forget the size factor, considering the lineup for the arnold, bigger with better conditioning=good placing

B

BauBau

well i respect that everyone has an opinion. i said my point of view and i still agree on it, will just wait and see. wish him the best in training and contest prep. and may the best win!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Holy triceps

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
me likes pros that do free weight squats. :thumbsup2: