• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar - The road to Arnold Classic PRO

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I would have shot myself in the first 15 seconds with that music. Good God.

Or shoot the gym owner haha, but yea I agree, that music is horrible in the gym.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's the shit they paly in the gyms here in Holland, thank god for ipod lol

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
lol at Roelly wanting to get out of the leg extension and stop at the leg press, and sibil commanding him to do more..
lolol

Berry

Berry

lol at Roelly wanting to get out of the leg extension and stop at the leg press, and sibil commanding him to do more..
lolol

Hehehe that's why she's called "Trainer from Hell":thumbsup2:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He must begin learning english.. to communicate with the fans and the english speaking public because hes definitely going to be around on the PRO stage.. learning english would be a good business move for him

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think if Roelly brings the conditioning he could place high, he got plenty of size and deff got that wow factor

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^
thanks TKD

Sibil just called Cutler a fridge.. LOL

and she has a crush on Levrone.

Sibil really knows what she practices, the way she changed Roelly's physique was masterfull..

Roelly's english was just has painfull has his attempts to lift 260 kg..:bitenails:

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First time I've seen a pro-bb'er doing sumo deadlift.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sibil wrestling Roelly :D

21333.png

Roelly's brother
21334.png

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all the updates tkD:2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
somebody's going strong...

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly may well be the dark horse at the ASC!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Considering knowing about roelly's upbringing and such, i dont think his english was that bad, he was born in Curacao, which is a sister island of were i was was bron in Aruba, and the main languages there are papiamento and dutch, and the next language with the most influence is spanish, so roelly;s english is the 4th language he is learning to speak, and before posting anywhere on the boards or on websites, he had no reason to speak english. In due time he will learn to master the english language no doubt.

I believe he could place in the top 6 in the AC, and he said he is gonna do more shows, where he will certainly earn an olympia spot in a smaller show. This would be the first time anyone from the dutch antilles will step on the olympia stage, which is really awesome!

C

Comin_Up

Damn he is lookin like a beast! Defiently made gains, impressive. One of my new favorite guys, funny how in europe or whereever they have the small dumbbells just funny seeing someone as big as him with dumbbells that look like 5 pound dumbbells :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Damn he is lookin like a beast! Defiently made gains, impressive. One of my new favorite guys, funny how in europe or whereever they have the small dumbbells just funny seeing someone as big as him with dumbbells that look like 5 pound dumbbells :)

the thing is..

you cant do that type of training with 100lbs dumbells..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont care if he does his workouts without weights if he keeps gaining that much mass... :spy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those are hammer strength dumbells, the gym i am currently training at have the same dumbells, the once he is using is probably 18kg