• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar; the road to the NY PRO and the MR.O 2010

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see what's so wrong about saying he has a genetically weak back. Everyone has some genetic flaw, Ronnie had a terrible midsection, calves, and triceps, Phil has a genetically bad chest, etc.. No one can be perfect, and that's just Roelly's set back, which is a pretty big one because all of the top contenders have an outstanding back. Not taking anything away from him, I'm sure he works very hard in his back sessions. He has definitely made huge improvements on his back, and of course his entire physique.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At NY he wasnt this crisp days before the show... compared to then he seems a lot dry and crisp... if he dries out by the same ratio he did at the NY then he might very well be the most conditioned athlete on the stage... sharper & crisper than Dexter even! 24th cant come soon enough !!!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I don't see what's so wrong about saying he has a genetically weak back. Everyone has some genetic flaw, Ronnie had a terrible midsection, calves, and triceps, Phil has a genetically bad chest, etc.. No one can be perfect, and that's just Roelly's set back, which is a pretty big one because all of the top contenders have an outstanding back. Not taking anything away from him, I'm sure he works very hard in his back sessions. He has definitely made huge improvements on his back, and of course his entire physique.

Actually.... ronnies midsection was freakishly small up until he got super massive lol so genetically his waist was pretty damn good.... i think drugs and food is what did that to him. But yeah, his tris and calves were huge but genetically flawed when compared to many bodybuilders.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Some new pics in Las Vegas!

img0384my-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
oh **** it does. his external head can be the lateralis, his long head can be the tear drop and the striations form a rectus femorus on top hahaha.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually.... ronnies midsection was freakishly small up until he got super massive lol so genetically his waist was pretty damn good.... i think drugs and food is what did that to him. But yeah, his tris and calves were huge but genetically flawed when compared to many bodybuilders.

He means his abs not his waist...ronnie had a oddly shaped 4 pack. That's genetic

Aeugh

Aeugh

He means his abs not his waist...ronnie had a oddly shaped 4 pack. That's genetic

Do I really have to be the first one to make a Jay comment here?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick conditioning 5 days out of prejudging

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, he looks ultra-tired but he can't look better. His phisique is just mind-blowing, I wouldn't stop saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for the Vid LC!

Some pics from Vegas

1 28429 1

1 28829 1

Normal 1 28929 1

Normal 1 282229 1