• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar; the road to the NY PRO and the MR.O 2010

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
steve_weinbergerJPG-1.jpg

Pick_Up2JPG-1.jpg

bev_francis4JPG-1.jpg

Limo4JPG-1.jpg

limo_againJPG-1.jpg

BullJPG-1.jpg

5_years_luckJPG-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wonder.. Kai took pics in the same place..:bitelip:

if he dared to take one touching in the bull's balls..what would have happened on the boards.. :turborun:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I wonder.. Kai took pics in the same place..:bitelip:

if he dared to take one touching in the bull's balls..what would have happened on the boards.. :turborun:

lol

C

Comin_Up

Team Winklaar baby!!!!

NYC Diary Wednesday Powerhouse

Nice video, thanks tkd! Ha he is always sleepin whenever they go somewhere. I think those cucumbers or whatever he said they are is the secret to Roellys success ha, and that chicken looked like it be hard to eat. Plain and dry but he is lookin awesome cool guy. I like that he lets people see what he is up to, not like others who just hide until the day of. Good stuff!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can only imagine the things that people thought as they walked by, check out the pple in the middle on the left in the 4th photo from the bottom. Photoshoots like this make bodybuilding a laughing stock. They should at least do them when there arent so many damn people, especially if your gonna do a photoshoot which includes shots with your legs outstretched and butt flexed.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Blechman demanded that glute shot!

Roelly looking good!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JoaoT

JoaoT

Roelly_INVADES_NY-1.jpg

Roelly Winklaar Invades Manhattan

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks JT!

Roelly is living a dream!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i can only imagine the things that people thought as they walked by, check out the pple in the middle on the left in the 4th photo from the bottom. Photoshoots like this make bodybuilding a laughing stock. They should at least do them when there arent so many damn people, especially if your gonna do a photoshoot which includes shots with your legs outstretched and butt flexed.
It's New York. The tourists will chalk it up as just another quirky New York thing - like everything else they see that's so different from their hometown - and the locals will simply walk by it without even noticing. Really not a big deal.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Who gives a shit what they think... i know i dont.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blechman demanded that glute shot!:iorofl:

I think so too... and why the hell was he taking pictures with his cell or digital camera... :umwtf: thats his magazines crew doing a professional job.. why was he taking pictures himself????????????

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, only in new york man

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Does Roelly have a nick name? i propose Roelly Poly