• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar; the road to the NY PRO and the MR.O 2010

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Roelly! 3rd Pro show, and took his 1st win! Best of luck for the O.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`m having trouble liking roelly... i liked him.. as long as he didnt beat my 2 fav.. toney and dennis.. but now that he beat them..... meh

Mike33

Mike33

I really like Roelly, hope he does well at the Olympia.
But then he will meet the best, so will see how he does :)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes i know you dont like me stop so you can stop with these posts.. the first million posts were enough....
No one is forcing you to read them.. just as soon as you seen the chick in my ava just skip to the next post where she is not there

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yes i know you dont like me stop so you can stop with these posts.. the first million posts were enough....
No one is forcing you to read them.. just as soon as you seen the chick in my ava just skip to the next post where she is not there

c'mon Chew we all apreciate the stupidity in your posts.

B

bigromeo

I'm looking forward to see a video of roelly when he eats all the candy and food that he wants ;D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

:iorofl:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i`m having trouble liking roelly... i liked him.. as long as he didnt beat my 2 fav.. toney and dennis.. but now that he beat them..... meh

C'mon dude, you're opinion on a bodybuilder shouldnt change just because he beat less worthy bodybuilders.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
C'mon dude, you're opinion on a bodybuilder shouldnt change just because he beat less worthy bodybuilders.

i didnt say i dont think he should win or that he didnt deserve it or that i hate him, i just gave a reason why i`m having trouble jizzing all over myself whenever i see him (unlike everybody else), because he came in.. out of no where and beat my favourite veteren bbers and no one is allowed to beat my favourite bbers... no one!

Jesus christ i cant believe your taking it this seriously :umwtf: honestly man... sometimes the pple who just start throwing around "stupidity, rubbish post etc.." are the ones who are fucking rubbish. The way i structured the post, use of "meh" etc.. should have indicated there is a bit of teasing (i cant think of a better word right now), screwing around, fun etc..

sometimes its like talking to a woman on PMS.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's New York. The tourists will chalk it up as just another quirky New York thing - like everything else they see that's so different from their hometown - and the locals will simply walk by it without even noticing. Really not a big deal.

Don't disagree, but that doesn't mean it is the greatest idea.

The singing cowboy was standing in his jocks and playing his guitar (singing "I'm not cold") when everyone else had jumpers and scarves on when I was in NY. That was just out there. Jewl was doing a concert just down the road. One of the morning TV hosts was posing as his own wax statue at Madame Tusaudes to freak people out. All ecclectic, Roelly would have fit right in, but was it really to his benefit?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
but was it really to his benefit?
Well, I'm assuming he gets paid for photoshoots, so, yes? Chewiebitums's point was more akin to saying that Roelly's outdoor posing was somehow hurting the way the sport was perceived via implicating homosexual overtones; it had nothing to do with whether Roelly directly benefits from the scenario.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'm assuming he gets paid for photoshoots, so, yes? Chewiebitums's point was more akin to saying that Roelly's outdoor posing was somehow hurting the way the sport was perceived via implicating homosexual overtones; it had nothing to do with whether Roelly directly benefits from the scenario.

Being paid isn't necessarily a benefit. I could list the infamous photoshoots in BBing but it is rather superfluous at this point. I think we could agree that paying the bills doesn't necessarily benefit your career, especially were image is concerned.

I should say though that posing outdoors for BBing is rather traditional. But I never understood, outside of certain genre magazines, why BBers had to be in thongs or pouches or posing trunks to do so.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Being paid isn't necessarily a benefit.
Disagreed in this situation, as doing the shoot certainly shouldn't hurt him from the standpoints of finance or integrity.
I could list the infamous photoshoots in BBing but it is rather superfluous at this point. I think we could agree that paying the bills doesn't necessarily benefit your career, especially were image is concerned.
Apples and grapefruits.
I should say though that posing outdoors for BBing is rather traditional. But I never understood, outside of certain genre magazines, why BBers had to be in thongs or pouches or posing trunks to do so.
I really don't see any harm in it. The action is more or less a professional person being able to exercise their occupational uniqueness in an not-so-ignorable setting. I don't see who, besides overt moralists, are going to take any real offense to this or chalk the entire thing up to anything socially egregious.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disagreed in this situation, as doing the shoot certainly shouldn't hurt him from the standpoints of finance or integrity.
In this situation I'm not enamoured with the photoshoot, but it does mean that Bletchman will continue to love him and give him coverage. This is good for Roelly, but you have to question why they needed to have him running around NY in a thong. Makes Roelly a spectacle rather than retaining some level of artistic merit that I've seen other photoshoots manage.

Apples and grapefruits.
:bowroflarms:

I really don't see any harm in it. The action is more or less a professional person being able to exercise their occupational uniqueness in an not-so-ignorable setting. I don't see who, besides overt moralists, are going to take any real offense to this or chalk the entire thing up to anything socially egregious.

As I said, it is something historically linked with BBing. I'd just have thought the same shoot could have been done in a pair of shorts or something similar. Running around NY in a posing thong isn't exactly something most would be comfortable with.

Mike33

Mike33

I wouldent say no if I was able to get the chance and looked like that :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Roelly's progress in 5 years, 2005 vs 2010

9ig1u8-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMO he should do the front double bicep pose, like he did in 2005, without flexing his abs, and to try a vacuum. It would look more impressive, accentuating the V-taper even better.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
compared to his upper body... legs didnt improve as they should have

IMO he should do the front double bicep pose, like he did in 2005, without flexing his abs, and to try a vacuum. It would look more impressive, accentuating the V-taper even better.

i concur