• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ron vs. Jay - The Final Showdown

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I remember this, you spelled finally wrong. :49:

I love the end, so random adding Heath in there.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I remember this, you spelled finally wrong. :49:

I know, going back into it and editing the (L) in was almost impossible. The way I did that part took forever to do in WMM. I tried adding it in but I could never get it aligned right with the other letters, so I just left it. Yea, the way I did that part was complicated.
 
TM817

TM817

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
69
Points
8
Yo Pain- I love this video.I was looking all over for it. So glad u put it up again. THANKS.
 
pudd

pudd

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
90
Points
6
Love this video but have you got the video before that what used to be on youtube....where it says we can re-build ronnie? That video was the best!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Love this video but have you got the video before that what used to be on youtube....where it says we can re-build ronnie? That video was the best!

It think I lost it. Its gone forever. Infact, I'd say most of the videos I made are gone forever. lol. I should've saved them to disc.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
289
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
967
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top