• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ron vs. Jay - The Final Showdown

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember this, you spelled finally wrong. :49:

I love the end, so random adding Heath in there.

P

Pain

VIP
I remember this, you spelled finally wrong. :49:

I know, going back into it and editing the (L) in was almost impossible. The way I did that part took forever to do in WMM. I tried adding it in but I could never get it aligned right with the other letters, so I just left it. Yea, the way I did that part was complicated.

TM817

TM817

Yo Pain- I love this video.I was looking all over for it. So glad u put it up again. THANKS.

pudd

pudd

Love this video but have you got the video before that what used to be on youtube....where it says we can re-build ronnie? That video was the best!

P

Pain

VIP
Love this video but have you got the video before that what used to be on youtube....where it says we can re-build ronnie? That video was the best!

It think I lost it. Its gone forever. Infact, I'd say most of the videos I made are gone forever. lol. I should've saved them to disc.