• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with msvf, they are'nt that skinny... they are standing next to Ronnie Coleman for crying out loud!.

"that skinny" so now we are into 'degrees of skinnyness'? ROFL :nsps: just kidding!
Just a casual remark why did we have to pick on him for just a casual remark???

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that they are in the military means they must have gone through some type of combat training. Though, it is a pretty weak assumption on my part, I have no idea what kind of training any of the military branches do. Mentioning it does seem irrelevant in general, but I said that because mvsf was making these guys sound extremely inferior to himself.

Would it be relevent and pertinent if I said I could easily get hold of bombs (seriously I could) that could blow up these two guys who could persumably beatup mvsf1 and also have guns that could kill entire Olympia lineup... ! WTF!

....you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Now you might because I said it and not you but believe me it was silly as hell when you & Tim said it too!

Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't know that some of you people have x-ray vision so that you could judge other people's physiques through uniforms.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those two guys are indeed skinny :io:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would it be relevent and pertinent if I said I could easily get hold of bombs (seriously I could) that could blow up these two guys who could persumably beatup mvsf1 and also have guns that could kill entire Olympia lineup... ! WTF!

....you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Now you might because I said it and not you but believe me it was silly as hell when you & Tim said it too!

I like how you are continuing to ignore my point. A point I have clearly defined. But don't worry you're still swole and huge, just don't stand next to Ronnie or you'll call yourself skinny.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would it be relevent and pertinent if I said I could easily get hold of bombs (seriously I could)
:io:

anabolicus said:
Didn't know that some of you people have x-ray vision so that you could judge other people's physiques through uniforms.
That's what I was thinking. There's only so much you can judge when a person is fully clothed like that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Would it be relevent and pertinent if I said I could easily get hold of bombs (seriously I could)

You're Muslim, thats a no brainer.

/sarcasm.... lol

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah and yes seriousely I could! ROFL... No sarcasm!
But hey look cutie pie kn609 did get my point that such statements are stupid! Just like I said he would... only a Muslim had to say it to get the message accross!....lol still no sarcasm!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's what I was thinking. There's only so much you can judge when a person is fully clothed like that.

Well, then It's kinda sad you tried to humilliate (sp?) me with a, let's say, weak point when you have a fair one, even if I do not agree with it. Next time, please, think twice before attacking anyone on here; excepting Tim you can clearly see everyone is saying there wasn't any bad or fault in my post.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, then It's kinda sad you tried to humilliate (sp?) me with a, let's say, weak point when you have a fair one, even if I do not agree with it. Next time, please, think twice before attacking anyone on here; excepting Tim you can clearly see everyone is saying there wasn't any bad or fault in my post.
You are right on that I should think twice before attacking, except I should only do that for you. I guess I forgot the first time that you never get anyone's point. You have a good history for that. Anyways, I'm done here, this is pointless. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I didn't think what I said originally would get you fired up like that. But I'll make sure to think twice next time I bring up a point against you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Yeah and yes seriousely I could! ROFL... No sarcasm!
But hey look cutie pie kn609 did get my point that such statements are stupid! Just like I said he would... only a Muslim had to say it to get the message accross!....lol still no sarcasm!

Do you live in the USA? i would seriously be careful about making statements like that with the whole "patriot act" and a few other invasion of privacy acts.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still looks in good shape. He may not be the best now but he is sti amazing

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you live in the USA? i would seriously be careful about making statements like that with the whole "patriot act" and a few other invasion of privacy acts.

No, thank God no, I dont live in land of the free!

Just because something is easily available does not mean I am going use it... its like saying just because Kai is easily.... ummm neahhh just leave it not a good exampe!

Dude, I was giving an example but it proves quite a few things... how my example got to more people far more intensly than the ones given before me!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not sure if it was posted here, but i found more pics about his trip in Singapure. Check them out at: http://www.fabodylous.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the update, tons of pics, there was also a few videos.

(more vids on the link)

****en A'!

dsc0418m-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very impressive... those kids will never forget that day when Ronnie Coleman posed for them ... sssooweet :thumbsup: