• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My second post should have made the point clearer. Basically you are calling two normal people skinny because they are standing next to a gigantic person. I'm average height, stand me next to a 210cm tall basketballer and I'll look short, doesn't make me short unless I was wanting to be a basketballer.

It's not realted with "what they want to be". They are skinny, I don't mind if they want to be BBs, soldiers nor if u compare them with Ronnie Coleman or a kid. They are skinny by their own, not in any comparision.

I'm 1,72m and I'm 83kg. I'm skinny if you put me next to Ronnie Coleman but I'll not look skiny next to an average guy BUT:
This guys look skinny next to Ronnie and next to Mr Average Joe.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^ So bringing up trained soldiers ability to possibly physically hurt msvf1is correct, relevant and to the point (what point?) but his off the cuff remark of calling those guys skinny as hell is not? How is bringing soldiers guns and what those could do into conversation is any more relevent than what msvf1 said... one difference is his was a casual remark of an excited fan of Ronnie's but replies to his remarks were thoroughly thoughtout BS!
facepalm.jpg

mvsf1 said:
Exactly, you read my mind. This is a bodybuilding forum, these two guys are skinny, not only compared to Ronnie, they are skinny. If you cum looking at their weapon, please post in a gun & ammo forum, this is only about phisiques.

I think they tried to be funny...
DoubleFacePalm-1.jpg

It's like talking to a wall..
And I thought the guys at BBD were pretty dumb.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
WOW ronnie looks freakin hard.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

and he can do the lat spread pose the way he used to do it.seems like his injuries are healing well.unbelievable big ron.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After looking that vid Surprise appearance at the O!:turborun:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's like talking to a wall..
And I thought the guys at BBD were pretty dumb.

Thanks for actually don't reply to our posts. Truth hurts? We said that you bring up something I didn't even reffer to. Thanks for explaining to me that two guys with a weapon can kill a former Mr Olympia. Thanks God you were born and you teach us, poor dumbs. I said they are skinny (lacking in flesh; thin) as hell, and they are, I don't care if you can't see it.

So we are even more dumb than the guys at BBD... I'll not follow your provocation, you don't deserve my attention. Call me dumb again and I'll ask for a penalty.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back on topic, Ronnie's back seems at his best since 2006. Anyway, his left arm is still waaaay behind.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
These "skinny as hell" guys probably have the ability to beat you up, assuming you don't have any training in combat. I don't see what the point in calling them skinny is. Chances are, achieving big muscles is not exactly their goal.

What's the point of this? It really makes no sense. I don't see how mvsf1's post was so "wrong" or even up for debate? Who cares what those guys are training for, it was just a simple comment ffs...

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for actually don't reply to our posts. Truth hurts? We said that you bring up something I didn't even reffer to. Thanks for explaining to me that two guys with a weapon can kill a former Mr Olympia. Thanks God you were born and you teach us, poor dumbs. I said they are skinny (lacking in flesh; thin) as hell, and they are, I don't care if you can't see it.

So we are even more dumb than the guys at BBD... I'll not follow your provocation, you don't deserve my attention. Call me dumb again and I'll ask for a penalty.
I've come to the conclusion that you don't comprehend any point that people make, so I won't even bother to explain my point. But, referring to your claim of them being skinny I will disagree with. Sorry, I'm a normal person and I live in an atmosphere surrounded by normal people, so no, I don't see how this guy could be "skinny as hell." These guys look like they have the physique of a completely average joe. If you think these guys are skinnier than your average joe, then you need to take off your bodybuilding goggles and look through a normal person's perspective. But apparently, you only see things through your own perspective so that won't be possible.

Sorry, dumb was bad wording on my part. But you sure are one of the most close-minded people on this board.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've come to the conclusion that you don't comprehend any point that people make, so I won't even bother to explain my point. But, referring to your claim of them being skinny I will disagree with. Sorry, I'm a normal person and I live in an atmosphere surrounded by normal people, so no, I don't see how this guy could be "skinny as hell." These guys look like they have the physique of a completely average joe. If you think these guys are skinnier than your average joe, then you need to take off your bodybuilding goggles and look through a normal person's perspective. But apparently, you only see things through your own perspective so that won't be possible.

Sorry, dumb was bad wording on my part. But you sure are one of the most close-minded people on this board.

Thank God you did not bother to explain your point, I can only imagine how long this last post of your could have been if you had!

And mvsf1 is close-minded because he called someone skinny and when confronted with silly comments for no good reason he tried to defend his position.... that makes him close-minded??? REALLY??? What exactly were you expecting, written apology and flowers?

There aren't enough face-palms in the world to send your way... so please imagine as many you think will satisfy your hurt feelings! And dont forget Nolvadex twice a day to combat high estrogen levels!

Last edited:
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank God you did not bother to explain your point, I can only imagine how long this last post of your could have been if you had!

And mvsf1 is close-minded because he called someone skinny and when confronted with silly comments for no good reason he tried to defend his position.... that makes him close-minded??? REALLY??? What exactly were you expecting, written apology and flowers?

There aren't enough face-palms in the world to send your way... so please imagine as many you think will satisfy your hurt feelings! And dont forget Nolvadex twice a day to combat high estrogen levels!
I can always expect Paki to bring the lulz to the thread. Keep it up, Paki.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not realted with "what they want to be". They are skinny, I don't mind if they want to be BBs, soldiers nor if u compare them with Ronnie Coleman or a kid. They are skinny by their own, not in any comparision.

I'm 1,72m and I'm 83kg. I'm skinny if you put me next to Ronnie Coleman but I'll not look skiny next to an average guy BUT:
This guys look skinny next to Ronnie and next to Mr Average Joe.

They are average. They just aren't fat. I agree with kn09: you have a distorted view of physiques. This has been my point. You may disagree, but you can't judge the world by BBing standards.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I disagree with msvf, they are'nt that skinny... they are standing next to Ronnie Coleman for crying out loud!

I also think the whole "can kick your ass/ take you out" is irrelevent to their physical appearance.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with msvf, they are'nt that skinny... they are standing next to Ronnie Coleman for crying out loud!

I also think the whole "can kick your ass/ take you out" is irrelevent to their physical appearance.
The fact that they are in the military means they must have gone through some type of combat training. Though, it is a pretty weak assumption on my part, I have no idea what kind of training any of the military branches do. Mentioning it does seem irrelevant in general, but I said that because mvsf was making these guys sound extremely inferior to himself.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that they are in the military means they must have gone through some type of combat training. Though, it is a pretty weak assumption on my part, I have no idea what kind of training any of the military branches do. Mentioning it does seem irrelevant in general, but I said that because mvsf was making these guys sound extremely inferior to himself.

Dude, you are as complicated as a woman. How in hell did you come to that conclusion? It was never my intention to put me in better place that these two guys. Nope, it's not a "Hey, they are skinny, I'm bigger than them, good for me, I'm a bodybuilder and for that I'm better than them". You are really a paranoid.

I said they are skiny because I do think so. If you don't, fine, they are average to your eye, great. In fact, this is a discussion forum but I still don't get your attacks. Funny thing here is I'm the close minded, even if I'm not the guy who currently missunderstood posts from other member, assuming weird interpretations of them.

Anyway, I never expect apologies.

fdelval

fdelval

Dude, you are as complicated as a woman.

lolol
kn609 drop the debate, there was nothing wrong in mvsf1's post... if something, it was redundant because there is no need to compare 99% of human population to ronnie coleman, we all know he is bigger.
I can see the point that militars arent trying to be bigger than ron, and so your reply was right, but that doesnt justify such an argue

Last edited: