• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Line and the phrase " im not really drunk " do not really coincide. :p

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
At first I thought the "twain with max" was funny. But come on banning max for getting pissed? who wouldnt be in a simular situation? Line that was kinda low dont you think? (Unless max said something stupid in the pm)
This was taken way to far Natzo/dilatedmuscle and co.....

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
At first I thought the "twain with max" was funny. But come on banning max for getting pissed? who wouldnt be in a simular situation? Line that was kinda low dont you think? (Unless max said something stupid in the pm)
If Max was upset, he could have sent a PM to any Mod - or reported a post - expressing said emotion. Instead, he made several posts containing callous insults and then, in an act that completely subverted logical discourse, called for the ban of others who were acting more civil than himself. It's a three-day ban. Life will go on. Don't concern yourself with such minutia.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cut the crap and train with MAX!!1

Video material from Singapore:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Bro it's the internet..
too far ? I didn't even post any pic with his image in his log and the guy just ramps at me. if you dot want your pic in ****ing lol pics don't post in th forums especially wearing red undies.
max is a character, and it's in times like these that I think TKOL>Max.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back into the thread

Ronnie looks better (LOL, you should have a good eye to see him with that crappy light). His arm doesn't, though.

His back is as dense as in 2007... I hace two opinions on this:

1) Ronnie wants to make money in appearances and all that shit and he knows he should be in "decent" shape.
2) Ronnie is really thinking in doing a show in 2011.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:cool-smiley-027:

jutmpt-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
cereal

cereal

he appears to be in very gud off season shape

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Max gave no hint of being upset or annoyed by the shoops and then has a meltdown out of nowhere. I think max is a cool guy, he didnt have to freak out. I never talked badly about his red undies or lack of commitment, i've posted encouraging comments to him. How could I have taken it too far when I didnt know it even went that far in the first place? Oh well..

Back on Topic. Ronnie is looking really good, wow that rear double bi is looking hard!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Bro it's the internet..
too far ? I didn't even post any pic with his image in his log and the guy just ramps at me. if you dot want your pic in ****ing lol pics don't post in th forums especially wearing red undies.
max is a character, and it's in times like these that I think TKOL>Max.

Max gave no hint of being upset or annoyed by the shoops and then has a meltdown out of nowhere. I think max is a cool guy, he didnt have to freak out. I never talked badly about his red undies or lack of commitment, i've posted encouraging comments to him. How could I have taken it too far when I didnt know it even went that far in the first place? Oh well..

Back on Topic. Ronnie is looking really good, wow that rear double bi is looking hard!

As I see it, common sense should've guided you..Neither of you two would've reacted differently in the same situation.
You two just came of looking like bullies, I thought more of you guys...guess I was wrong

Back on Topic

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
As I see it, common sense should've guided you..Neither of you two would've reacted differently in the same situation.
You two just came of looking like bullies, I thought more of you guys...guess I was wrong

Back on Topic

I have pics on this forum and I would be glad if I trained with max.

stop wining DA, the guy outa nowhere started posting that I sucked dilates **** when all he should have done was pm me or dilated and say to stop with the jokes.

I have no fault he is a clown.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Maybe he was just jealous that i was gettin some ;)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Back on Topic

While I don't necessarily disagree with you about Max's banning I will say that plenty of people have dished out **** to dilated and he has taken it with good humour. I know Max's skin would have worn thin here, but as Line said, he never complained to a mod or admin about the posts first. If he had done that it would have been the other way around.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
While I don't necessarily disagree with you about Max's banning I will say that plenty of people have dished out **** to dilated and he has taken it with good humour. I know Max's skin would have worn thin here, but as Line said, he never complained to a mod or admin about the posts first. If he had done that it would have been the other way around.

Yeah, Joe said the same thing in a PM, I assumed max had talked to a MOD

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
His complaint was limited to his asking me to ban Natzo and Dilated. So, yeah, there's that, but that's not much (or anything, really). Seriously though, could we please get back to talking about Ronnie now?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Ronnie praying that Max will be unbanned so he can twain wiff him

IMG_8238JPG-1.jpg