• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman in Singapore

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Obvs. Ronnie doesn't twain wit max.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dude... chill out. you're max you can't train with...

max...

I understand.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude... chill out. you're max you can't train with...

max...

I understand.

go **** yourself, im always chilled but you and those fags piss me off, the couple flex and turk,dillated and you. this joke has gone to far and im sick of it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what?
you're always chillin? really?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol. has every thread been hijacked by u 2?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Max, im not trying to be offensive. Maybe if you saw the Europa live you would appreciate the joke a bit more. Its not like we're talkin shit about you, you were just part of a greater scheme.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, im not trying to be offensive. Maybe if you saw the Europa live you would appreciate the joke a bit more. Its not like we're talkin shit about you, you were just part of a greater scheme.

i saw the ad, and at first ok fine u guys can joke alittle but it has been offensive to me taking this joke so far, but appreciate that u tell me this

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i saw the ad, and at first ok fine u guys can joke alittle but it has been offensive to me taking this joke so far, but appreciate that u tell me this

i like at it as a play on words its not even offensive towards u... your screen name is max they talk about taking it to the max its not like we are doing wordplay on your real name or anything.

pickklles.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like at it as a play on words its not even offensive towards u... your screen name is max they talk about taking it to the max its not like we are doing wordplay on your real name or anything.

pickklles.

but they are putting my face in there and that is offensive and abusive to me

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:bowroflarms:
barney.jpg

LEGEN...wait for it...DARY.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If I wasn't drunk and posting from my phone, I'd probably be temp banning Max right about now.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
If I wasn't drunk and posting from my phone, I'd probably be temp banning Max right about now.

Do you ever get drunk and think about banning everybody just for a joke?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

go head ban, if u ban me then this forum is a joke, natzo started this shit and should be banned, not me but if you think i should be banned, then go head ban the victim

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, well tomorrow you wont be drunk, so don'tban Max..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nobody is Banning anybody, lets jus all chill out, save up some money, and buy some gaspari supplements coz all these subliminal messages are getting to me.... I also suggest everyone to train with max if they plan on competing, automatically moves you up a minimum of 3 placings and a maximum of 6 placings.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody is Banning anybody, lets jus all chill out, save up some money, and buy some gaspari supplements coz all these subliminal messages are getting to me.... I also suggest everyone to train with max if they plan on competing, automatically moves you up a minimum of 3 placings and a maximum of 6 placings.

so your just a liar thats for damn sure

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

so your just a liar thats for damn sure

Im trying to throw some levity into a situation of threat banning, name calling and meltdowns. To be honest i wouldve just said the name of the supplement, hence the "gaspari supplements", i then said "train with max" reffering to the actual supplement since all the athletes who got bumped up said it... i couldnt remember the name of the supplement when i wrote that comment... I remember now its called Size ON

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nobody is Banning anybody
lol
go head ban
Okay. See you in a few days.

Seriously, there's a way to approach such a problem properly and it's not calling members, amongst other things, "you ****ing ass hole," and "fags," and telling others to "go **** yourself," "man u really sucked dilateds **** hard," and "he ****ed u hard i bet." Sorry, I don't care who you are, that doesn't fly here. PM a mod. Tell them you don't appreciate the way your visage is being used. Don't go off on a vulgarity-laden tirade when you feel slighted, as you only seem like a bigger dick because of it. Blow off some steam. See you in three days.

Oh, and by the bye, I'm not really drunk -- that's just a humorous qualifier I tend to attach to some of my posts. Get over yourself, get a sense of humor, and try to come back as a contributory member to the forum...for once.