• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Ronnie Coleman-Legend

The Big Sleep

Hey guys, so I released the PREVIEW of this a few months ago and finally got a chance to compile the whole video together. This is my final Ronnie project (for now) as I dont have his newest DVD "Invincible". Anyway, enjoy and I hope you guys can use this to get yourself psyched up before pounding some iron :D

skid9832004

i love the different music in the beginning instead of that heavy metal shit very very good video and i dont like ronnie coleman and i still liked it

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
not a fan of the music in the beginning, but syncs pretty well with some clips, overall cool video bringing back good memories with big Ron :), nice job buddy, keep up the good work :2:

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At 2:24 in you can see X-Files on the tv in the backgroud, Also.... Great Vid man.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool video man, not my favourite music, but the message was good:)

i still cant believe how someone can gain such amounts of muscle using such bad form, he doesent even do his negatives, those barbell rows and t bar rows are the worst ive ever seen! lol:D god he is strong though...

skid9832004

cool video man, not my favourite music, but the message was good:)

i still cant believe how someone can gain such amounts of muscle using such bad form, he doesent even do his negatives, those barbell rows and t bar rows are the worst ive ever seen! lol:D god he is strong though...

1 word .....GENETICS