• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie Coleman-Legend

T

The Big Sleep

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
Hey guys, so I released the PREVIEW of this a few months ago and finally got a chance to compile the whole video together. This is my final Ronnie project (for now) as I dont have his newest DVD "Invincible". Anyway, enjoy and I hope you guys can use this to get yourself psyched up before pounding some iron :D

 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
i love the different music in the beginning instead of that heavy metal shit very very good video and i dont like ronnie coleman and i still liked it
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
not a fan of the music in the beginning, but syncs pretty well with some clips, overall cool video bringing back good memories with big Ron :), nice job buddy, keep up the good work :2:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
that was the shit brother! Awesome vid!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
great video man :xyxthumbs:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great video bro, I liked it a lot. Very motivational :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i wanna go lift now.... again..thanks man!
 
A

agefranco

Member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
good vid man. He's an animal
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice video !!! good job bro :xyxthumbs:
 
T

The Big Sleep

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
Thanks for all the responses so far guys, I really appreciate them. :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
Nice job man, really is motivating
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
thx man, much appreciated


time to start planning the NEXT vid buddy ;D
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
At 2:24 in you can see X-Files on the tv in the backgroud, Also.... Great Vid man.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nice work man, love the buckethead at the start as well :xyxthumbs: great song
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
cool video man, not my favourite music, but the message was good:)

i still cant believe how someone can gain such amounts of muscle using such bad form, he doesent even do his negatives, those barbell rows and t bar rows are the worst ive ever seen! lol:D god he is strong though...
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
cool video man, not my favourite music, but the message was good:)

i still cant believe how someone can gain such amounts of muscle using such bad form, he doesent even do his negatives, those barbell rows and t bar rows are the worst ive ever seen! lol:D god he is strong though...


1 word .....GENETICS
 
winnerpedro

winnerpedro

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
15
Points
1
Thanks for this video :imcoolurnot:
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Awesome, thanx dude...
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Great vid, thanks Big Sleep, now I gotto run to the gym
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
288
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
52
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top