• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman posing at FIBO

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie has only been training for 2 months after like a 4 month layoff keep that in mind too.

Doesn't matter bro, he's the greatest ever, but his day has past.

He pushed his body to a level that has never been seen before in a human, and unlike many of his pro colleagues he didn't train like a bitch and rely on genetics. His 800 lb squats, 800lb deadlifts 3 weeks out from the olympia, 500lb bench presses, for a joke, and leg pressing a ton (literally) of weight for reps, it's caught up to him.

I sincerely hope he drops all chemicals, keeps up with training and cardio, makes appearances, and overall enjoys life.

Hopefully lightweight can shed some light on his future plans.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He pushed his body to a level that has never been seen before in a human, and unlike many of his pro colleagues he didn't train like a bitch and rely on genetics. His 800 lb squats, 800lb deadlifts 3 weeks out from the olympia, 500lb bench presses, for a joke, and leg pressing a ton (literally) of weight for reps, it's caught up to him.

I sincerely hope he drops all chemicals, keeps up with training and cardio, makes appearances, and overall enjoys life.

wow awesome post.

totally agree man. i cant stand how most of the pros train. ronnie was and forever will be the greatest and i hope he lives a long and healthy life. he should be active in bbing and continue to train but should not compete again. he'll still be plenty big naturally

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main problem I see for Ronnie is that it might be VERY VERY VERY VERY difficult to the former biggest man on earth realise he is going to loose about 40 pounds of muscle in a very small amount of time.

Ronnie is 43, he has been a bodybuilder almost since the 80s...

Hope he doesn't get mad with all transformations...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go Big Ron!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I totally agree.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are some pics of Ronnie at the 08 FIBO from md

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for the link.

Tricep still looks bad, but lat looks much better!?

PS: Don't let the Cutler fans / Ronnie haters see this pic of his gut:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie at next year's Olympia. All injuries healed and ready to go again. Haha

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP