• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny Rockel - 2 hours ago!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I made one joke about it, that's it. So your post is worthless.

:shakefist:

You keep going on and on about faces being drawn in or not...and how you know if there in shape etc just let it go. We know some guys show it in the face and others don't....no need to over play it :deadhorse:

BTW his face is fairly drawn in lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Easy there "guys" :D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I'm fine just giving Big Flex a hard time
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
You keep going on and on about faces being drawn in or not...and how you know if there in shape etc just let it go. We know some guys show it in the face and others don't....no need to over play it :deadhorse:

BTW his face is fairly drawn in lol
No, I keep REMINDING people that how drawn in your face in does not determine someone's conditioning.

You're the only one here making a mountain out of a moat hole.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Looks sick, Ronny's problem has always been the back shots, but this has to be the best he's looked. Would be a success for him to squeeze into the top 10.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
No, I keep REMINDING people that how drawn in your face in does not determine someone's conditioning.

You're the only one here making a mountain out of a moat hole.

Don't you mean mole hill? :headbang:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Looks sick, Ronny's problem has always been the back shots, but this has to be the best he's looked. Would be a success for him to squeeze into the top 10.

Hell ya...and I think he can if he looks like that on stage, question is will he get the proper call outs? We will wait and see!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
95
Points
6
Looks great. Amazing how so many of these guys seem to be in the shape of their lives.
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
He's getting some good comparisions this time. He bested both Victor and Silvio in the comparisons.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Rockel looked scary wide, next to Victor in the most muscular pose :bitenails:
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
FEVER
Replies
3
Views
5K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
20
Views
11K
Natzo
Natzo
Top