Flex
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,295
- Points
- 38
I made one joke about it, that's it. So your post is worthless.Give it a rest...

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I made one joke about it, that's it. So your post is worthless.Give it a rest...

His face isn't sucked in enough. So obviously his conditioning must not be good.
I don't judge physiques anymore, only faces.
I made one joke about it, that's it. So your post is worthless.
![]()

No, I keep REMINDING people that how drawn in your face in does not determine someone's conditioning.You keep going on and on about faces being drawn in or not...and how you know if there in shape etc just let it go. We know some guys show it in the face and others don't....no need to over play it
BTW his face is fairly drawn in lol
No, I keep REMINDING people that how drawn in your face in does not determine someone's conditioning.
You're the only one here making a mountain out of a moat hole.

Looks sick, Ronny's problem has always been the back shots, but this has to be the best he's looked. Would be a success for him to squeeze into the top 10.
Don't you mean mole hill?![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.