• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny Rockel 4 1/2 weeks out Mr. O 2010

Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
meaning:You have permission to download this attachment
but theres nothing
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Lookin insane...this is shaping up to be a great Olympia. Top 10 is gonna be tight
 

Attachments

  • rock.JPG
    rock.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 578
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
God damn! he looks really good!
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
Wow !! Looking huge and ripped. If he nails his condition as he did last year he's gonna do very well!
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
....The thing that I REALLY noticed was his sartorius (the band on the inner thigh). For most guys it's just a band, but his looks like a damn 2x4 shoved into is leg!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Damn he looks better than ever. Possible top 6 or 5?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I want to see back shot.
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Those quads are sick
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He looks like a better Dexter Jackson. Didn't Ronny place 7th last year?

Yeah he did and I agree he looks better than Dexter from the front anyways...be interesting to see if his back is as peeled and separated
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
in other words "i wanna be disappointed".

true..

we know how good this guy is from the front... he is like this for years... the problem is when he turns around that's the main issue of his placings.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
true..

we know how good this guy is from the front... he is like this for years... the problem is when he turns around that's the main issue of his placings.

He looked respectable last year in the back shots.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
He looked respectable last year in the back shots.

I agree.. the guy is good. but respectable back next to Jay, Kai,Dex,Victor, Freeman,Phil even Roelly means peanuts.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Looks really good :) Top 7 for sure..... I hope!
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
4
Views
5K
Ironslave
Ironslave
F
Replies
0
Views
3K
Fitness-Journal
F
F
Replies
0
Views
3K
Fitness-Journal
F
dilatedmuscle
Replies
14
Views
11K
mvsf1
M
Top