• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

RONNY ROCKEL 6 WEEKS OUT OLYMPIA 2008

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ronny1le4-1.jpg



ronny2wf4-1.jpg
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Looking good!
Awesome sweep on the quads and nise separation on the delts.
Best of luck in the O Ronny!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Hope he can get into the top 10
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Looking very good. He has two main problems: he's never ripped enough and his posing looks like shit. Especially his routines suck.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
looking pretty good and really full in the chest
great set of quads
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Looking very good. He has two main problems: he's never ripped enough and his posing looks like shit. Especially his routines suck.

problem #1 is much more important than #2, but i agree
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
What's wrong with his left pec?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Yep... Rockels looking like a rock
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
He's looks very impressive. his shape is superb. Best of luck Ronny.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
4
Views
5K
Ironslave
Ironslave
F
Replies
24
Views
8K
SemperFi
S
F
Replies
0
Views
3K
Fitness-Journal
F
F
Replies
0
Views
3K
Fitness-Journal
F
Top