• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ronny Rockel GETTING.....

weR4221

weR4221

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
94
Points
8
ronny rockel GETTING.....READYYYYfor the arnold:xyxthumbs:

Rockel08qb1 1


Rockeldk2 1



attachment.php

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67260&d=1202923367
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
Awesome, i really like ronny rockels physique, I think hes really underrated and hope he does well at the arnold
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
wow i really like his phisique i never really knew about him b4... he looks like frank mcgraths phisique in the 1st pic
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Ronnie looks great! Why doesnt he place well bc hes short?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Ronnie looks great! Why doesnt he place well bc hes short?
Short, not enough mass on his back, glutes, lower back, and hamstrings arn't tight enough, and I think he has high
lats.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
He looks awesome. Only concern is his midsection that has started to poke out as of late and his back...guess we'll see if it's improved, which it did going into the O.
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
His symmetry and fullness are amazing. I hope he does well.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i really really like ronny's physique...and it looks like he had an awesome bulk....hopefully he'll start getting sum better placing!!!!
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
cut as usual hope he does well, the guy deserves it.. great legs
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Ronny is always full and round. The stumbling block for Ronny is his posing which is quite terrible and other things just like Flex said. He must come in ripped as a starving stray cat.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks good :xyxthumbs: but the same..
 
M

miccomacho

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
11
Points
1
Ronny looks good.
Hopefully he improves posing.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He always looks pretty good from the front....but when he turns around,...he is far from being able to stand next to guys of his size and physique type...
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
great overall physique, but he's just too small..
 
OH_Broker

OH_Broker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
123
Points
16
That dude is thick! Wow!

But what in the world is he doing in that video?! That's just goofy!
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
he looks nice to me,, but he wont place i think
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
FEVER
Replies
3
Views
5K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top