• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rumor: Jay Cutler is going to Retire after the India Sheru Classic?

Cutler Going to Retire After India Sheru Classic True or Fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mass gains come at a cost.

Very True!
Sad thing is just trying to lose weight to gain back the conditionning of old, DOES NOT work either! Once you have put on more muscles (via Pharmacopia cocktails) you cannot just simply say that you would taper off of 'chemicals' and get back to your old look... WONT HAPPEN!

Jay wont ever again look anything like he does in pics posted by Coach... no matter what he does!
I DO think he can come close to 2009 conditionning and fulness... but thats a big if and next years Phil will definatelky be bigger and better!
Jay not only has muscle atrophy issues to deal with but also some structural issues too... for example he cannot hit his front lat spread like he used... theres something wrong with his shoulders or maybe something that Farnsworth spotted... long story short Jay has more issues now than oppertunities... also from his interview to Shawn Ray in Mumbai I dont think he believes he can beat Phil now... so I dont think he is ever coming back to the Olympia stage! We might however see him at ASC!

Attachments

• JC FLS.jpg
    JC FLS.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
oldez

oldez

Very True!
Sad thing is just trying to lose weight to gain back the conditionning of old, DOES NOT work either! Once you have put on more muscles (via Pharmacopia cocktails) you cannot just simply say that you would taper off of 'chemicals' and get back to your old look... WONT HAPPEN!

Jay wont ever again look anything like he does in pics posted by Coach... no matter what he does!
I DO think he can come close to 2009 conditionning and fulness... but thats a big if and next years Phil will definatelky be bigger and better!
Jay not only has muscle atrophy issues to deal with but also some structural issues too... for example he cannot hit his front lat spread like he used... theres something wrong with his shoulders or maybe something that Farnsworth spotted... long story short Jay has more issues now than oppertunities... also from his interview to Shawn Ray in Mumbai I dont think he believes he can beat Phil now... so I dont think he is ever coming back to the Olympia stage! We might however see him at ASC!
The thing is that once you have been huge all of your soft tissue has grown and adapted to accomodate that mass. That means that (muscle) fascias grow larger, tendons grow thicker, skin stretches and so forth. Also there is the problem of intramuscular scar tissue and collagen. You just cannot go back to being smaller because you will never look the same. Muscles will not only look smaller, but they'll look less full and less conditioned, because they do not fill in the fascia.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Agree, jay shouldnt try to come in smaller unless he's thinking about really putting a nail the the coffin of his competative carreer.

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Here is my take on it... Phil looked like a cartoon character this year. However I just don't know how much more mass can fit on Phil's frame. That being said we all know that Jay has the frame and capability to come in at 280+ absolutely diced. If he pulls a "Coleman 2003" look it over cause Phil will be dwarfed by that and Kai can't seem to come in hard enough when his weight is up that high.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is that once you have been huge all of your soft tissue has grown and adapted to accomodate that mass. That means that (muscle) fascias grow larger, tendons grow thicker, skin stretches and so forth. Also there is the problem of intramuscular scar tissue and collagen. You just cannot go back to being smaller because you will never look the same. Muscles will not only look smaller, but they'll look less full and less conditioned, because they do not fill in the fascia.

I totally agree with this.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post dude..