• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Schwarzenegger For President?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
www.musculardevelopment.com
Schwarzenegger For President?

Written by Christopher Weber
Tuesday, 23 December 2008

In a sprawling interview with 60 Minutes last night, California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped a not-so-subtle hint to Republicans: get busy changing the Constitution because Ahnold has his eyes on the White House. Asked by Scott Pelley if he'd like to be president, Schwarzenegger responded in no uncertain terms:

"Yeah, absolutely," Schwarzenegger acknowledged. "I think that I am always a person that looks for the next big goal. And I love challenges. I always set goals that are so high, that are almost impossible to achieve. Because then, you're always hungry for climbing and climbing. Because it's always interesting. The climb is always interesting. When you get there you just have to pick another goal."

Schwarzenegger was, of course, not born in the U.S.A. so it would take some rule changing before he's able to launch a presidential bid. I'm sure Californians, myself included, would like to see the governor make good on his campaign promise to chip away at the Golden State's epic budget shortfall before he starts looking for a promotion.

In the CBS interview, Schwarzenegger discussed California's financial straits -- as well as his bold, decidedly non-Republican environmental policies, and even cheating at weightlifting

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

I respect him as a bbber but he will never be a president...oh well you never know :no:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It wouldn't bother me...If he can do his job he is as good as any other.

Kanav

Kanav

It wouldn't bother me...If he can do his job he is as good as any other.

true.

That's not to say I think he would do a good job as president, but really I dont think hes worse off than any of the major contenders that ran this past election.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Totally unqualified to be President....

... he'd fit right in.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what happened to the requirement of being a natural born United states citizen?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what happened to the requirement of being a natural born United states citizen?

Apparently it is still so and will have to be amended

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Schwarzenegger was, of course, not born in the U.S.A. so it would take some rule changing before he's able to launch a presidential bid

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Schwarzenegger was, of course, not born in the U.S.A. so it would take some rule changing before he's able to launch a presidential bid
Like that will be hard.

:rolleyes: